Skoda Superb - Boot lid not opening 1.9TDI greenline 2009 - N.P

Purchased 2009 Superb greenline 4 weeks ago, all in order, but only this week the boot lid refused to open, this version has two options to open in, sedan or hatchback, there is 2 handles at the back for opening the boot, middle one for opening as a sedan, 2nd one press it and rear brake light flashes twice and two motors sound to open as a hatchback, none of this is happening now, when you lock the car too the hazards dont flash. i did get a parrot phone kit installed on wedenesday last, problem occurred on thur mid day- is this the root of the problem? I got into the boot to use the emergency opening by slotting the drivers key into the lock but only opened an inch or so as one of the wing motors was in the locked position, was able to undo a screw to release the lug that the motor holds itself onto. ended up leaving off the motor completely and having to get myself into the boot to open it and thats a pain.

any advise, please help N.P

Skoda Superb - Boot lid not opening 1.9TDI greenline 2009 - Gemmaaa
Hey, did you ever sort this problem out? This is currently happening to my 2014 L&K model
Skoda Superb - Boot lid not opening 1.9TDI greenline 2009 - Big John

Known issue with the wiring loom within the twindoor hatch - where the wiring loom passes between hatch / boot. Wires snap! There is a great thread re this on a well known Skoda forum

Skoda Superb - Boot lid not opening 1.9TDI greenline 2009 - Big John

Found it:-

www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/286139-superb-twindo.../