Ford Focus 2004 LX hatchback 1.6 Petrol - Any Ford Focus experts - front lower grille advice - bingobango

Folks,

The lower front bumper grille fell off my Ford Focus. It was registered in 2004 (Ford Focus 2004 LX hatchback 1.6 Petrol).

Can anyone confirm from the photo if this is MK1 ir MK2? And also could anyone link to the part I need?

Would this one do? Thanks all

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-Genuine-FORD-FOCUS-MK...d

[url=postimage.org/image/icoaewvuf/][img]s7.postimage.org/icoaewvuf/IMAG0374.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=postimage.org/image/icoaewvuf/full/][img]s7.postimage.org/de0s0ds1n/IMAG0374.jpg[/img][/url]

Ford Focus 2004 LX hatchback 1.6 Petrol - Any Ford Focus experts - front lower grille advice - jc2

Seeing that it's "Allen parts" that's selling,why not ask them?

Ford Focus 2004 LX hatchback 1.6 Petrol - Any Ford Focus experts - front lower grille advice - bingobango

Thanks - I just did.

I was hoping someone here could confirm, and maybe point me to somewhere to get the part cheaper online?

well he got back to me and told me it would fit.

Ordered it for £19 delivered. I think it just clicks into place so will see when it arrives.