Ford C-Max 2005 2.0 TDCI Ghia - No power to Radio/Interior Lights/rear doors - LeeRossOnWye

I have a problem which stops the Radio, interior lights, and rear central locking from operating. Had a similar issue before which was put down to the alarm sounder at that time all of these functions would work until the rear window heater was turned on this time they just do not operate.

Is this the same issue but this time the alarm sounder a drawing even more current.

Is it easy to disconect the sounder to prove this is the cause (plug, device or fuse)

I am woundering if it is something different as the car has always had a issue with draining the battery i a few days and just recently the car was not used for a few weeks and just ram every other day to recharge the battery, each time the battery was low as it was hard to start.

Could the low voltage have damaged a relay or some other component as i have checked all the fuses and none of these are blown.

Ford C-Max 2005 2.0 TDCI Ghia - No power to Radio/Interior Lights/rear doors - elekie&a/c doctor

Modern cars are a network of computers which require a good and regulated power supply.If the battery voltage drops below a certain level certain functions may "lock up or freeze".I would disconnect the battery for 5 mins to see if the systems re-boot.Also check the fuse/relay box in passenger footwell area for any water ingress and the security of the connector wiring blocks,especially those on the underside of the fusebox,which can be dislodged by passenger feet.hth