Peugeot 307 CC - Constant warning sign - anniegeturgun

Hi. I have a Peugeot 307cc and have a problem with the computerised fault indicator saying fault with air bag/seat belt pretensioner when diagnostics show no fault. The sign flashes and beeps irritatingly all the time and the dealership garage are stumped and have not come up with a solution to make it stop. It drives me mad so I wondered if anyone had a similar problem and any ideas of what I can do to stop it!! Car registerd in 2006 with low milage. Hopefully waiting for any feedback. Annie

Peugeot 307 CC - Constant warning sign - Bromptonaut

No specific knowledge of the 307 but both our Peugeot/Citroen cars suffer this fault.

LEave car with engine off for half an hour to ensure bags etc are disarmed then check all the connectors under both front seats. They're prone to being loosened either by seat movement or possibly items stowed under seats.

Peugeot 307 CC - Constant warning sign - anniegeturgun

No specific knowledge of the 307 but both our Peugeot/Citroen cars suffer this fault.

LEave car with engine off for half an hour to ensure bags etc are disarmed then check all the connectors under both front seats. They're prone to being loosened either by seat movement or possibly items stowed under seats.

Thanks for that. I may have to get a guy to do that for me, being a helpless female!! Hope it works, thanks again!!

Peugeot 307 CC - Constant warning sign - Bobbin Threadbare

Thanks for that. I may have to get a guy to do that for me, being a helpless female!! Hope it works, thanks again!!

Don't let the side down Annie. There's no car maintenance a woman can't do, although I'll admit to getting my husband to turn or lift things which are beyond my own strength.

All you're doing is looking at the electrical cables under the seats.

Peugeot 307 CC - Constant warning sign - k13wph
To all members with this fault, Don't ignore it I did & my drivers airbag whent off for no reason, I was parked up and had just started the engine.
Now I may have to replace the airbag, seat belts & CPU
Peugeot 307 CC - Constant warning sign - Armitage Shanks {p}

I swa a Focus that he ad been in an airbag inflating crash and the recovery team said it would be a write of as it would need a new interior @ £6000. Something to do with contaminations of the seat and headlining? Any air bag light,meaningless or not is an MOT fail in any event