Vauxhall Zafira 2008 Diesel - Vauxhall Zafira - Dual Mass Flywheel - paul101paul

Hi, I've got a Vauxhall Zafira 2008 Diesel and I've done just 28,000 miles. I took it to the garage today and they have said that the dual mass flywheel has gone (confirmed by another garage). I'm looking at a bill for over a £1,000. Question: - Can I take this up with Vauxhall ? If so, how do I go about it ?. I bought it 2nd hand, not from a main dealer. Anyone else experienced this ? Thanks Paul

Vauxhall Zafira 2008 Diesel - Vauxhall Zafira - Dual Mass Flywheel - mccgarage
I worked In a vauxhall branch for years these things are so common never saw them ever help the customer out but it's just stupid how much labour they add on

I now run my own garage and I can replace these things new flywheel new clutch for £495 including parts and labour they just rip you off

Dunno where you are but give us a ring 01606215697 mon to sat 8.30 til 18.00 see what we can do for you
Vauxhall Zafira 2008 Diesel - Vauxhall Zafira - Dual Mass Flywheel - bonzo dog
Vauxhall have no liability & it's unlikley they will help out.

If you bought from a dealer (as opposed to privately) you may have a valid claim against them. Your best bet is speak to a solicitor

Good luck