Vauxhall Astra H - Fuse for Fog Lights keeps Blowing - horizon-motors

Hi there, I am a car dealer and i have an Astra H 3 Door here with a problem.

Originally the foglights weren't working, along the heated rear screen, the aircon compressor, at the same time the airbag light would be on but only light up dimmly - and every time you would press the foglight switch/button the airbag light would go out. I replaced the 5amp fuse in fusebox in the boot and everything was back to normal for 1 or 2 days.

Now the fuse has blown again, so I have replaced the fuse again and again and every time I switch on the ignition it blows it, it has done the same to 3 7.5amp fuses and even did it to a 15amp fuse.

This really has left me scratching my head, and I would like to know if anyone has any known faults etc for it as i am tired of scratching my head.

Thanks

Vauxhall Astra H - Fuse for Fog Lights keeps Blowing - bathtub tom

Earthing fault?

Switch on ignition and the earth return for everything else comes via the foglamps?

Gawd only knows where you start.

Vauxhall Astra H - Fuse for Fog Lights keeps Blowing - elekie&a/c doctor

Would it be possible to identify exactly which fuse is blowing?Which number fuse in the rear electric box.?

Vauxhall Astra H - Fuse for Fog Lights keeps Blowing - keithd
I had a similar problem when I bought a corsa. The rear screen heater, boot lock operated by the central locking and rear wiper did not work. When I switched on the rear wiper the fuse blew. It turned out that the rear hatch had been replaced from another corsa and although the electrical connector to the hatch was the same the wiring was not. Once I had identified the pins and moved them to the correct location all was well.