Subaru BRZ - My favourite car for a long time - Trilogy

http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/FirstDrives/Subaru-BRZ-2.0-Premium/262006/ If I had £25,000 burning a hole in my back pocket I'd have one of these. It has already sold 4 times as many as anticipated in 2 months in Japan. Here there have been 2,000 expressions of interest and 50 deposits paid. It looks as though Subarus will soon be less rare than they have been in the UK. I prefer the BRZ to the Toyota GT-86, After all, I believe it is made by Subaru and has a Subaru engine, but shock horror, it is a RWD Subaru!!

Subaru BRZ - My favourite car for a long time - unthrottled

Pokey interior, thirsty, slow.

What's to like?

Subaru BRZ - My favourite car for a long time - Trilogy

Just like the original MX-5. That's been an absolute sales disaster! What's to like, unthrottled? Everything else.

Subaru BRZ - My favourite car for a long time - RT

Makes you wonder why Subaru didn't build a coupe version of the Impreza decades ago.

Subaru BRZ - My favourite car for a long time - Bobbin Threadbare

I'd have one. It looks (and reviews suggest) like it's mighty good fun. Hats off to Toyota and Subaru for a) collaborating in such manner and b) making them affordable. I reckon in about 5/6 years time I'll be able to get a used one, although I would probably go for the GT86 over the Subaru.