2003 Renault Clio 1.2 16V - Car wont start, have fuel and spark - topman4it

I have a Clio 2003 1.2 16v and it wont start most days, I have fuel and fuel pressure to the rail but it still wont start. I have 4 spare injectors and fuel rail with injectors still attached and have connected the multiplug from cyl 4 to the injector on the spare rail and also connected the fuel line to it and when I turn it over no fuel spraying from the injector. I was wondering if it maybe the engine control relay but cant decide which one it is, which is in the box located by front passenger headlight. Any help most appreciated. Car will fire up briefly if I spray easystart into air filter housing which proves fuel not getting through. Desperate for help as I need the car for work also I have done a diag test which shows throttle pedal fault but as my wife has the same car I have fitted the pedal from this and still the same problem and my one is OK in her car any help or advice most appreciated to tonylawleruk@aol.com

Edited by topman4it on 03/03/2012 at 11:39

2003 Renault Clio 1.2 16V - Car wont start, have fuel and spark - Oli rag

Are you sure the immobilliser is ok?

2003 Renault Clio 1.2 16V - Car wont start, have fuel and spark - topman4it

Immobiliser is fine as I have spark and fuel constant, also immobiliser light goes out, Thanks

2003 Renault Clio 1.2 16V - Car wont start, have fuel and spark - unthrottled

and it wont start most days, I have fuel and fuel pressure to the rail but it still wont start.

Are the injectors receiving a signal from the ECM? The problem may well lie in the wiring loom (sadly).

If you have spark, the CPS must be ok.

2003 Renault Clio 1.2 16V - Car wont start, have fuel and spark - Avant

Moved to Technical.