Vauxhall Astra G Petrol - URGENT - Vauxhall Astra MK4 2001 - Error Codes Etc - SomeoneElse

Hello all,

Over the past couple of days I have noticed that my steering has been very sluggish on my Vauxhall Astra MK4 G 2001. At first I thought it was the tyres were just low on pressure, but they were fine. The steering became worse and worse, very sluggish, almost delayed steering.

Anyway out of curiosity, I did the pedal test trick on my car to manually read the fault codes, and I found out that the car was in Limp Home Mode. It showed the following error codes...

P1525 Limp Home Position Error C-09

P1550 Electronic Throttle Control Reduced Power C-09
P1550 Electronic Throttle Control Forced Idle C-09
P1550 Electronic Throttle Control Power Management C-09
P1550 Electronic Throttle Control Engine Stop C-09

I previously had a problem with my throttle body being bunged up, which I fixed by flushing the throttle body through with carb cleaner, then got error codes wiped. 2 months later and I have this problem.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Vauxhall Astra G Petrol - URGENT - Vauxhall Astra MK4 2001 - Error Codes Etc - SomeoneElse

UPDATE - I took the car to my local garage, and spoke to a friend who works there about the problem. He plugged his KTS machine (I think) into the system and ran the diagnostics check. It found nothing. So the error codes arent stored, but are showing up when I do the pedal test.

The steering is worse than ever, It seems to be pulling to the left whilst driving, and pulling to the right when braking. The braking is loose, soft and horrible. Any suggestions??