Driving Licence Renewal - budu
I have received a D46 to renew my licence - I am aged over 70. Part B says "Only complete this if you have told us about a medical condition before". Then, "What is the condition?" I forget if there was one or not. Is this a trick question i.e. if I ring to ask will I will be told "It is up to you to remember" and be penalised if I can't? I am certainly not suffering from any driving disability at present.
Driving Licence Renewal - wowbagger
I have received a D46 to renew my licence - I
am aged over 70. Part B says "Only complete this
if you have told us about a medical condition before".
Then, "What is the condition?" I forget if there
was one or not.

How about "Amnesia" ;-)

Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously, if you are not suffering from any medical condition I'd have thought you could ignore that part.
Driving Licence Renewal - Rita
It may be wiser to enter 'N/A' (not applicable) to any question that is not relevant to you.

Many years ago having completed the application form to my satisfaction for a student grant and then not receiving the grant by the specified time, I contacted the relevant department to be told that I had not filled in the form correctly.

Puzzled, I asked for elucidation from the rather snotty personage at the other end of the 'phone. "you didn't fill-in pages 2/3 and sub-section da-di-da", she said. "But they didn't apply to me, I replied. "THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN 'not applicable', shouldn't you", came the smart reply.

Of course I should have but I didn't realise that at the time.

It is no wonder that I have a real phobia about form filling.

Rita
Driving Licence Renewal - Hugo {P}
Puzzled, I asked for elucidation from the rather snotty personage at
the other end of the 'phone. "you didn't fill-in pages
2/3 and sub-section da-di-da", she said. "But they didn't apply
to me, I replied. "THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN 'not
applicable', shouldn't you", came the smart reply.

Rita

Obviously the person at the other end of the phone didn't have a --- life then!
Driving Licence Renewal - Ian (Cape Town)
My brother (a bit of a smarty pants) once filled in a medical insurance form which asked:
Has there been any common cause of death amongst your male forebears?
He answered "yes".
What was it?
The German Navy*.
Unfortunately the computer was fed with the answers (or the moron inputter) took "yes" to mean "yes", and the insurance was turned down!!!

*(Great-Grandfather; First Falklands, and Grandfather - Russia convoys)
Driving Licence Renewal - DeeJay
Budu ,The medical conditions which you may have previously mentioned would have been major ones - heart conditions , diabetes , epilepsy etc.. and I'm sure you would remember those . If you have not suffered from problems such as these , then ignore the question . and relax ! DeeJay .
Driving Licence Renewal - terryb
Budu

but if you've told them about it before, they should know already!
:o)
Terry