Peugeot 106 - Fuel Injectors - Zengirl06

Hi,

My 106 Zen Diesel used to be really efficient on fuel especially on long trips. Lately its been drinking fuel and missing when I first start it if its been left a while. Btw I'm a girl so please dont laugh or get too technical!!

Peugeot 106 - Fuel Injectors - injection doc

the misfire could be caused by a glow plug failed. Has it been serviced recently ? When you say its drinking fuel if it was it would smoke black ! are you sure its not just down to the cost of fuel ?

Try some comma Diesel injector Majic tall red bottle from halfords. About £6.00 3/4 fill tank and add bottle and drive till tank quite low. Stuff works very well and may help clean a dirty injector and pep the performance.

Peugeot 106 - Fuel Injectors - Zengirl06

Yes it has been serviced recently and almost seemed a bit worse after! I hit the trip switch each time I fill it up and would ordinarily expect to get 400 miles from each tank of diesel on my normal day to day driving and more on a long trip. If I leave it all day or all night it misses when I start it, but doesnt do it if its only been a few hours. Will try the Halfords stuff and get the glow plugs tested. It has had issues with them in the past. Had sorta ruled it out as it was starting ok.