Ford Focus 06 Zetec automatic - Engine systems fault/ acceleration reduced error - mscloudbumper

An error message "engine systems fault" appeared on dashboard which was shortly followed by "acceleration reduced" message. Took it to local garage and they did a diagnostic but said so many codes were being thrown up that they weren't sure what was the cause. They said most common reason was problems with the sensors so they replaced turbine shaft speed sensor and the engine speed sensor. Took the car home and drove it for about 30 miles and then the same error messages came up. Took the car back to the garage and they did an electrical diagnostic which they said showed "cranking voltage low on starting" and they replaced the battery. Picked it up from the garage and as I was driving away the same messages came up again. Took it straight back to the garage and they phoned Ford technical who said there was sometimes problems with moisture so they cleaned all plugs. Picked the car up drove it for about ten miles and then the messages came up again. I'm now £270 down with my car still having the same problems. Has anyone got any ideas about what the real problem is? Something I have always had a problem with for the year and a half that I have had the car and before the error messages started appearing, is that the car seems to lack oomph when accelerating - could this be something to do with it?