Guantanamo aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - injection doc
here we go again , human rights etc etc and the detainees are to get millions in compensation from the UK !

I have been a tax payer all my life and appear to be entiltled to nought!
Even my hospital appointments for regular check ups with the Rhumotology clinic have been cut and then the Doc puts me on cheaper version of tablets which has caused no end of problems then the Doc doesn't want to send me to the clinic because it comes out of his budget but when I ring the clinic they say my Gp needs to refer me otherwise it comes out of their budget !!!!!

Can they send me to Guantanamo for a year, can't be any worse then being bounced around in the NHS and at least i could claim compensation by the Million and afford to go private then!
Guantanamo aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - Vitesse6

Lucky coincidence to announce a royal wedding and bury the news isn't it...

Guantanamo aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - injection doc

Fantasic, i'm sure they plan it that way sometimes to save embarresment

Guantanamo aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - Dutchie

There are no coincidences in politics and royal weddings.Cameron and Nick will be in a few years consultants for the big corperate outfits.Following Mr Blair his reward for Iraq.While our national health service is going down the pan.Our gas bill is goiing up by 7%.Young children having to look after their sick parents or mentally ill brothers or sisters.Soldiers for their small rewards figthing for queen and country.And you having to struggle for the right tablets injection doc.yeah we have come a long way.Lets hope our Kate wont get the same treatment as poor Diana the peoples princess who paid the price for being loved by the british public.

Guantanamo aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - madf

Anyone who depends on any politician or trusts them is naive.

We're fighting a war which costs £ billions... and funding lots of illegals whom we cannot get rid of...and giving lots of criminals lots of Legal AId.

From the tone of this thread, you would think taxpayers expect their money to be spent sensibly. Why should it be? After all, most politicians are experts in two things:

their own expenses

and

wasting money..

Oh, so sorry... three things:

add lying.

And some people will vote for them despite being called bigots...which shows how dumb most voters are...:-(

Edited by madf on 17/11/2010 at 16:38

Guantanamo aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - Dutchie

Politicians are very nice people.They become politicians for the greater good of humanity they don't ly what would we do without them.(only kidding)

Guantanamo aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - apres

But...do we need politicians anymore?

Read this article: www.newsfirst.lk/index.php?option=com_content&...4

Edited by apres on 18/02/2011 at 11:13

Guantanamo aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - JamesyC

Someone said to me last week that we all get the government we voted for.

Guantanamo aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - Comfort Seeker
no-one voted for a coalition - simply because it wasn't on offer