Audi 100TT - Can parking on slanting road cause flat tyres? - Goodsie76

This may be a silly question but I seem to have a low tyre pressure on my car. I have relatively new tyres so its not a slow puncture and it effects nearly all tyres. I park on a busy road where there is a fairly steep camber. I dont drive the car very much so it is parked there most of the time. Is there any chance that could be the cause?

Audi 100TT - Can parking on slanting road cause flat tyres? - Peter.N.

If it has alloy wheels they are probably not sealing properly - common problem.

Audi 100TT - Can parking on slanting road cause flat tyres? - conara
I would agree look at beading around tyre not seated correctly and how old are wheels , and did they fit new valves when they did the tyres ? Do you have kerb damage? All this can affect tyre pres
Audi 100TT - Can parking on slanting road cause flat tyres? - jc2

A slanting road on it's own will not cause flat tyres.

Audi 100TT - Can parking on slanting road cause flat tyres? - Goodsie76

The alloys do look like they have seen better days - is it possible to get these repaired or do you have to buy new? If so any tips for where to pick up new? Thanks

Audi 100TT - Can parking on slanting road cause flat tyres? - tdc

Providing rims aren`t damaged,ie,buckled,cracked,badly corroded,dented around the edges you can have them spruced up to look and seal like new.

Even newish alloys can give problems occasionally and if you fit 2nd hand tyres then they may give problems.Some tyre fitters do a better job than others.One local to me has never let me down both with steels,alloys,new or 2nd-hand tyres.They slap some yellow ochre looking paste from a 4 litre £35 tub around both beads of each tyre.

Audi 100TT - Can parking on slanting road cause flat tyres? - Collos25

Even if they are damaged they can be repaired plenry of firms look in Autotrader if you go for new ones the worlds your oyster just watch out for fakes and cheap chinese copies.