Peugeot 207 hdi 1.4 - elm 327 scanner will not connect - pob4652

bought an elm 327 scanner , connected ok to laptop, when i press to connect via web it says no power or connection to vehicle. ? i am using eayobdii 2.2.

car should be compliant. anyone any ideas

Peugeot 207 hdi 1.4 - elm 327 scanner will not connect - injection doc
is this an fleabay product ?
If your vehicle is a Diesel and built after 2004 which I guess being a 207 it is then you have a problem with the diag kit.
Ocassionally diag sockets have been wired incorrectly but its rare and in years of carrying out diagnostics I could count on one hand how many have been wrong.
I seem to recall the elm327 is just an EOBD reader and does not cover any other modules on the vehicle other than EOBD specific faults.

worth checking the pins inside the diag plug to make sure non have dissapeared inside the plug. Have you been to" manage" in your PC to make sure the drivers have updated and the PC is seeing the tool. Go to USB's and see if you have a triangle by an unknown object! if so you may need to update the driver to make the tool work.

thanks, i have also tried an autel gs500, this had the same problem , would not link to the car. supposed to be can compliant,

guess this is another chinese e-bay product ?

Peugeot 207 hdi 1.4 - elm 327 scanner will not connect - Collos25

You do not appear to have taken the good advice from Injection doctor,you have tried two units and both do not work is that not telling something.

get a life

Peugeot 207 hdi 1.4 - elm 327 scanner will not connect - Railroad.

I have an Autel MaxiScan MS509 which is an EOBD scantool. Being such it does work on the vast majority of EOBD compliant vehicles, but I have found that some early Peugeots and Citroens that are supposed to be EOBD compliant seem not to be. My observations have found some Peugeot 206's around 2001/02 model year sometimes will not connect even though they should. I can only assume perhaps they use some strange protocol not supported by my scantool. The later models seem to work fine, and your 207 should not be a problem.

It looks like your not the only one who has trouble with the elm tool, no doubt a fleabay tool.

another peugeot owner whom can't get an elm tool to work !

www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/engine-management-obd-ii-...l

Peugeot 207 hdi 1.4 - elm 327 scanner will not connect - fmjcar

for this, I think elm327 is no good for Peugeot 207 hdi, you can try pp2000 lexia-3 tool, it is great for peugeot 207 hdi.

I have one at http://www.careucar.com/wholesale/lexia-3-citroen-peugeot-diagnostic-pp2000.html

I think it is wanderful for peugeot .

Peugeot 207 hdi 1.4 - elm 327 scanner will not connect - eobd2center

I also encountered the situation same you,After i buy lexia 3 help me solved the problem.You can try this to learn more!

(Link deleted from this illiterate rubbish)

Edited by Avant on 14/10/2014 at 00:44

Peugeot 207 hdi 1.4 - elm 327 scanner will not connect - eobd2center
V1.5 Mini ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth Interface is cheap $7.09

what V1.5 Mini ELM327 advantages?

V1.5 Mini ELM327 ELM 327 OBD2 Bluetooth Interface Auto OBDII Diagnostic Scanner works on Android Windows Symbian

(Edit: I've no idea what you're talking about, but you're not having free advertising. Link deleted.)

Edited by Avant on 06/03/2015 at 17:48