Merc 180 B CDi 2007 - Tyres for B Class Merc - 3NoTrumps

Both front tyres soon need replacing despite low mileage. They are Continental 215/45 R17 87V and maintained at correct pressure.

Has anyone a type to recommend from own experience?

Thanks

Merc 180 B CDi 2007 - Tyres for B Class Merc - Collos25

Why not replace them with the same type that way you still have four tyres from the same manufacturer with the same tread pattern.

Merc 180 B CDi 2007 - Tyres for B Class Merc - 3NoTrumps

Why not replace them with the same type that way you still have four tyres from the same manufacturer with the same tread pattern.

I understand what you say, but my problem is that I want some tyres that will give me a much better life before needing replacing. This set has worn faster then any I 've had before in over 40 years driving.

The only tyres that will give more mileage are Michelin and I doubt whether it will be much more ,people in Germany have been complaining about low mileage from the tyres fitted to the B class everything about Mercedes is negative these days and they used to be held in such high regard even most taxi companies have stopped using them .

Any tyre you buy will be a gamble in as much you will not know how good they are till its to late.

I noticed this morning while walking the dog a new B class which had Bridgestone Potenza tyres fitted.