Peugeot 307 2.0 Hdi 110 (2003) - FAP pressure differential sensor - olivier74

Following a diagnostic due to an anti-pollution fault, I was recommended to change the FAP pressure differential sensor. I knew that the design of the sensor would be different, as the previous one was letting water in eventually.

The previous design had 2 tubes, front and rear of the sensor, whereas the new one is left and right. I tried to connect one way (front to left, rear to right) and went for a drive test hoping the ECU would reset the fault, refilled the tank a bit...no joy. Tried to swap the tubes, no luck either. I also checked the tubes underneath the car and they are pretty tight.

I don't think I can do any damage to the car if the connection is wrong but the car is still in limp modeanyway.

Does anyone know how to connect that sensor and how to reset the ECU other than going to a garage and pay for another diagnostic?

Peugeot 307 2.0 Hdi 110 (2003) - FAP pressure differential sensor - injection doc
live data in the ecu is the answer to checking the pressure recorderd from the EPT. Is the FAP filter blocked ? this will create excess pressure triggering of a pressure sensor fault and forcing the ECU into limp mode. there are many reasons why a peugeot will go into limp mode so i would suggest finding a good indy with some good diag gear & investigating further.