Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - New Model - asdfg

Hi, I am new here so hello everyone.

Just a quick one I am thinking of buying a new Santa Fe, But My mate said that there will be a new update for next year as the current one has been around for sometime.

Is he right ? and if so is there any news on it yet ? ( bit early I guess)

I have tried google but nothing

I am looking to buy one, I could wait a year but if its not really worth it i will buy one now.

Ta

great site too !!

Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - New Model - Lygonos

The current Santa Fe with the 194bhp 2.2 diesel has been around for 8 months.

Other than minor updating I doubt there's much going to happen for 3-4 years.

Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - New Model - Dutchie

Hello asdfg,For 2011 there is a updated new look Santa Fe coming out.New engines a 2.4 litre four cylinder petrol (174 bhp) and a new 2.2 crdi diesel with (197bhp) This is from Hyunda NL. Hope this helps.

Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - New Model - asdfg

Hi Thanks Guys, Sorry it's been awhile (Holiday), My mate (Neighbour) sent me a link to a web site, where it says there is an all new santa fe for 2012 probably out end 2011. but thats all the details ..

so I Guess it's a case of wait and see.

Thanks again

Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - New Model - mrmaker

Ordered a new 2010 Santa Fe 4wd Premium 7seat auto in early August and was quoted 12-14 weeks for delivery. My reckoning is Mid to late November 2010

Only hope that the Santa fe doesnt suffer the same kind of delays that the ix35 appears to be having.

Have you seen the venom flying on the subject !!

Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - New Model - fitlike

fitlike . is it not the ix55 you have been told about ? if you go on to youtube you will see them there. graham

Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 - New Model - peg

Bought new Santa Fe 2.2 Style 5Seat Auto early July and very pleased with the way it performs, great engine and auto box and a comfortable ride.

My previous 2 vehicles were S-Jags and measured against them I've been pleasantly surprised at the comfort particularly for a high vehicle,also has plenty of poke though can't match a 3lt SE.