Ford Mondeo - Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI 130ps running fault cuts out - Luke_555

Hi all I just brought a Ford mondeo TDCI 130 PS, and I was made aware that it cuts out at high revs and me being me and being use to older cars that are simple to work on and cheap to purchase parts still brought it as I thought it would be a cheap fix as it was a baragin price...from reading previous topic about these cars how wrong i was....anyway the car is ok when driven at low rev however if you put your foot down it sometimes cuts out and the pre heat light comes which as i experience is not good when you in the fast lane but will start straight back up also when you take it up to high revs it sometimes make a loud almost like tapping noise but does not do it if the car is idle only under load and also under heavy acceleration it chunks out alot of smoke. On closer inspection I have noticed what appears to be diesel around number 1 injector. Do you think this is defiantly an injector fault or is it worth changing the camshaft and clean the crank sensor and EGR value or will i be wasting my time. I do not want to take it to ford for them to say it is this and that and give me a nice big bill at the end of it and the fault is still present as i noticed has happened to alot of people, any input will be much appreciated.