Heathrow drop off point - Drop off point - heathrow terminal 3 - Focus_Driver

i'm driving some relatives to heathrow on sunday and need to know where the drop off point is at terminal 3. i assume it will be sign posted but if any one can help it would be useful. i don't want to use a car park, just drop them off and go, say 5-10 mins max. what signs do i look out for and what postcode should i use for the sat nav? i've heard its outside the departure "level".

heathrow drop off point - Drop off point - heathrow terminal 3 - nb857

i went at an ungodly hour a few weeks ago. as you approach t3 you need the right hand lane. it is, or was sign posted, but the signs are the temporary yellow ones and the writing is quite small. at 4:30 am, they didn't leap out at me... anyway, keep right and you are there, it's a nice shiney new facility and you can park outside, there's load of room and they are straight into the terminal.

Do not go into the car park, i went in there for 7 minutes a few years ago, didn;t even get out of the car and was robbed for 4 and a half quid. nice.

heathrow drop off point - terminal 3 - Focus_Driver

thanks

Edited by Focus_Driver on 22/03/2010 at 22:01

heathrow drop off point - terminal 3 - veryoldbear

but do use it for drop off only: if you get out of your car to help them into the terminal you can guarantee little men will come out and stick tickets on you (or your car)

heathrow drop off point - Drop off point - heathrow terminal 3 - henry k

>> as you approach t3 you need the right hand lane

>>

as you exit ithe tunnel you need to get into the right hand lanes.

it is then sign posted to t3 and drop off. You need the left but one lane ( right hand lanes are for carpark) as you approach t3 .