02 1.2 Starts then wont start - Simmo1221
I'll try to be as descriptive as I can, I've read through most of the posts regarding clio's but none seem to be the same fault as this.

My GF's 2002 1.2 Clio Dynamique will start from cold, run perfectly, idles fine, no warning lights, then when you stop, turn off ignition, wait 1-2mins and try to start again, it won't. Its not the immob, as when keyfob is removed from key, and key turned in ign, the immob light flashes like crazy, and theres no cranking, when fob returned to the key the light goes off and will crank again.

In the no crank period, what I assume to be the fuel pump in the boot area can be heard to prime/run, the starter motor turns, the engine cranks, but theres no spark in the leads. (removed plugs 1 at a time for visual check, and used a voltage presence testing screwdriver (when engine is running this flashes with the ign pulses))
If you stop the engine, and start it again within a minute or so, it will run fine again.
Almost every sensor has been replaced in the last year by Renault, new crank sense loom, metal crash box removed, new coil and leads, relays by the battery checked and terminals cleaned, (although it will run from cold and can be restarted when hot)

Its almost as if something that energises the coil, cuts out after ign is turned off and is failing to switch on again after its been run...

Also if I disconnect the batt for 20-30 mins it will start up again fine once reconnected.
Leave the car overnight and it will start fine in the morning.

Any ideas, advice will be much appreciated.

Paul