Alloy Wheel Protection - Blue {P}
I think this may have been mentioned before, but, what do people on here find is the best product for protecting alloys from brake dust, and salt etc. during winter?

I use Wonder Wheels to clean them, and it does a great job, but doesn't offer any protection. As there are several products in Halfords and I'm too tight to buy them all and try them :) I was wondering if anyone else here has anything that they recommend particularly?
Alloy Wheel Protection - Dynamic Dave
I just tend to use standard car polish/wax. I give the wheels a good scrub, then apply Mer periodically.
Alloy Wheel Protection - Paul Mykatz-Tinks
EBC Greenstuff pads produce very little dust, and perform strongly.
Alloy Wheel Protection - Godfrey H {P}
I just make a point of hosing off the salt on the alloys during the winter even if I don't have time to wash the whole car.

Alloy Wheel Protection - Cyd
Don't use WW too often - it doesn't only remove the dust, but the laquer too. It's based on mild acid.

I use EBC Greenstuffs all round - braking is very strong under all conditions, even after braking hard repeatedly from 3 figure speeds. Despite this I get almost no dust on the wheels. They are also kind to discs - certainly mine are not showing any sign of stress.
Alloy Wheel Protection - Mondaywoe
I just use Halfords own brand in the blue plastic spray bottle. Works a treat. Don't know what it does to the lacquer, mind you and it certainly doesn't protect in any way.

Graeme