anyone still waiting? - apple
I ordered my i10 in July and was told that it should arrive mid September. Mid September came and gone and we are almost end of Sept. The dealer could not commit to the delivery time. I am getting very impatient with the non-committal attitude of the sales team. I saw delivery of several of the ones I ordered arrived before mid Sept. I waited for a call but nothing happen. When I spoke to my dealer a couple days later they told me that they are still waiting delivery. I told them that I saw the delivery. To that he said those were for people ordered way back in May! Is that possible? Is it possible that they have sold mine to another buyer?? Anyone experienceing the same thing??
anyone still waiting? - rip
Speaking from experience from a family member the wait was 14 weeks. Ordered mid June and arrived last week, comfort model. So if you ordered in July don?t be surprised if its still takes another month to arrive. Still an excellent car so worth the wait.

If you go to hyundai-forums.com then go to the i10 section there are many threads on delivery including one on where the ships carrying the cars are, then get back to your dealer and see if they know which car your ship is on, from there you may get a rough idea when your car will arrive at Tilbury docks, then the two week wait till its ready fro you to pick up.
anyone still waiting? - bell boy
apple why dont you ring up the dealer as a new punter and sound them out on delivery times
cores you know you want to
anyone still waiting? - Phil F.
Hi,
I was talking to my local Hyundai dealer yesterday about the i10 auto and was told they have customers still waiting after 4 months for an auto.
Consequently,they were not confident about supplying at all if ordered now,at the earliest early next year.
Phil.
anyone still waiting? - moonshine
We ordered ours on 30th June and are still waiting for delivery. A ship docked at Tilbury the other week with our car on it, the problem they are having now is processing all the cars at the docks. I'm surprised your dealer isn't giving you more info, ours has been very helpfull. We are hoping to collect ours next week.

Our local Hyundai dealers have been told not to take any more orders for i10s and i20s until next year. I think they have just been overwhelmed by the demand.
anyone still waiting? - Geordie1
A Hyundai dealership in my area told me that there is a long waiting list for i10/i20/i30 auto models re Hyundai apparently having problems in acquiring auto 'box components...also under the scrappage scheme re the i20 Comfort auto model, the additional £1100 under the Hyundai Top-Up scheme in addition to the standard £2000 ( total discount £3100) is only available until the end of business tomorrow (30.9.09). If you wanted to specify a black interior as an alternative to the blue/black & red/black combinations (as per the 2010 i20 Comfort model brochure) it is no longer available as an option. According to the dealership, such is the demand for the vehicles, it is no longer cost effective for Hyundai to disrupt their production line to install the hitherto customer option!! Mrs Geordie doesn't like the standard blue/black & red/black interiors so they have lost one potential sale but somehow I do not think that they will be very concerned about that!
We ordered ours on 30th June and are still waiting for delivery.

Sounds like it all depends on the garage.
We are hoping to collect ours next
week.

Hey Moonshine, did you get your i10 eventually?
anyone still waiting? - LikedDrivingOnce
"apple.....cores"
Very good! :-)
anyone still waiting? - Harleyman
Ordered ours mid-July, picked it up September 12th. Classic with optional blue paint.

We were very impressed with the pro-active and positive attitude of the dealers; they contacted us to let us know it had arrived in the UK, and again a few days later to say it was at the dealership and to arrange a date and time for us to collect.

Only hassle we had was that wifey had inadvertently obtained the insurance in her married name, and all the docs were in her maiden name. Quickly and efficiently sorted by our insuance company without charge (well done to them) but do double check that all your docs are in order, even a mis-spelt street name or postcode can apparently cause hassles.

Been said before but it's a nice car though the sharp clutch uptake needs getting used to.
Ordered ours mid-July picked it up September 12th. Classic with optional blue paint.

Which garage did you go to if you dont mind me asking. I oredered mine same time and I am still waiting.
J & J Motors in Skewen, Swansea.

We'd considered Station Garage, Kilgetty which is where I bought my Coupe from a couple of years ago, but opted for Swansea since we could tie in the servicing with a days shopping.

Good experience of both.
Hi Bell Boy, I have a very distinct voice. They will know is me :)
If you go to hyundai-forums.com then go to the i10 section there are many threads
on delivery including one on where the ships carrying the cars are then get back
to your dealer and see if they know which car your ship is on

The dealer knows nothing. Must be in their job description not to tell the customers anything!!
anyone still waiting? - slowdown avenue
orderd a i10 auto july 28 was told to expect delivery late september, but you could tell that the sales guy didnt know for sure.
iam now getting a bit concerned as ive paid £500 deposit and only have a month left to suit goverment scrappage deal of 4 month delivery time
You dont have to woory about that. The scheme has been extended.
iam now getting a bit concerned as ive paid £500 deposit and only have
a month left to suit goverment scrappage deal of 4 month delivery time
phoned hyundai yesterday, i said i was looking for reassurance of delivery of i 10 before the 4 month rule cut in. he checked his list couldnt find my name,and said automatics are arriving on the boat 12th oct. if hyundai thought they wouldnt be able to deliver on time, they would cancel the order and reorder the same car so as to get in the 4 month rule.
a day later and they havent phoned back to reassure me as promised he would.
hyundai thought they
wouldnt be able to deliver on time they would cancel the order and reorder the
same car so as to get in the 4 month rule.

Is your dealer i shaving you on. Never heard of such deal. Anyone else heard of it?
anyone still waiting? - brettmick
We ordered the Sunday before the Monday of the scrappage scheme launch and collected on the first day of the 59 registrations. The car had only arrived the week before (1.2 Style in Red).

Well worth the wait though, the Mrs loves it and its quality has surprised me.
We ordered the Sunday before the Monday of the scrappage scheme launch and collected on
the first day of the 59 registrations.

When did the scrappage scheme started? I wasnt planning to get a new car and did not take notice in the scheme until I saw i10. My MOT is running out soon and I am still waiting indefinitely.

Edited by apple on 05/10/2009 at 13:43

I am still waiting for mine. The dealer still cant give me the delivery date and my MOT is running out soon. What's the average waiting time? Can someone tell me?
anyone still waiting? - royi10
I also ordered my i10 beginning of July still waiting and have just been informed it might be another 8 weeks, feedback also very weak i also think its been sold to another customer lets all name our supplier and see if same name comes up? Snip - name removed.

If others name their dealer they are complaining about I will remove the thread instead of editing the names out. Rob

Edited by rtj70 on 11/11/2009 at 11:19

anyone still waiting? - rtj70
Because of scrappage, there will be a shortage of these cars and they need to be shipped her. That journey itself will be many weeks.

Looks like everyone is waiting due to demand.
anyone still waiting? - Bill Payer
Do people elsewhere in Europe wait 4-6mths for their new cars?

Apparently in the US, buyers expect to do a deal and drive out in their new car the same day - dealers keep 100's of cars in stock.
anyone still waiting? - alex
As noted in postings elsewhere on this site, the normal supply channels have been upset by the increased demand caused by "scrappage." I also reckon it doesn't help that we drive on the different side of the road to mainland Europe (ie Hyundai vehicles destined for mainland Europe can be switched from one country to another).
Why are you protecting the dealers who gets away with bad customer service? Do we not have the right to know?
If others name their dealer they are complaining about I will remove the thread instead
of editing the names out. Rob
anyone still waiting? - Richyjwrich
I am also in a similar situation. We ordered a basic Hyundai I10 classic in red at the beginning of August, signed on the dotted line and paid a £500 deposit. The order stated an anticipated delivery for the beginning of October. Whilst the sales person I have been dealing with is pleasant enough, I have always had to be the one to initiate telephone calls or e-mails for further updates. Needless to say each time we have spoken the news has been the same - order status still showing as at the factory.

Yesterday I received a call from the dealership - "awfully sorry but the anticipated delivery date is now mid to late January 2010" (6 months after placing the order!!). To rub salt into the wound, I was also advised that in order to honour the original order price, I would have to settle the outstanding balance by December 31st to avoid paying extra due to the VAT increase.

I appreciate that Hyundai have been inundated with orders, however through no fault of my own, I am to be penalized by the VAT increase unless I pay the full amount well in advance for a car I have yet to see and have no idea when I am likely to.

I was not in a position to discuss this further with Hyundai at the time and asked that they put the above in writing to me before I made any further decisions.

In the meantime I would be interested for any comments. Thanks
I would have to settle the outstanding balance by December 31st to
avoid paying extra due to the VAT increase.

I'm not a VAT expert but I think that's against the rules. The relevant date for VAT is the date of supply or the goods (or service).

I'd be extremely concerned about giving any dealer so much money unless they would accept it on a credit card, possibly to be cancelled and replaced with cash at the point of delivery.

Did you take advantage of scrappage? Despite the OPs situation, I wonder if Hyundai have prioritised scrappage deals as they're supposed to be completed in 16 weeks.
anyone still waiting? - Clk Sec
I would be asking for the return of my deposit and would take my business elsewhere.

Clk Sec
anyone still waiting? - Richyjwrich
sorry, I should have stated in my original message that the deal was agreed under scrappage. Based on an anticipated mid to end January delivery, the 16 weeks completion window will have well and truly expired, more like 22 weeks in this instance.

I am not happy to take the risk of paying the balance well in advance of receiving the car, but equally I am not enthusiastic in paying extra as a result of the VAT increase.

Having waited so long already, to back out now puts us back at square one and I believe Hyundai are not taking any further orders on the I0's.
Apparently there is also a long waiting list in...........India!
anyone still waiting? - bimmer-driver
I don't wish to be funny but waiting six months for ANY car, never mind a Hyundai is complete madness in my view. Its not like its a hand built supercar type effort. If it was me I'd cancel it and buy something thats actually available.
anyone still waiting? - The Melting Snowman
Exactly my thinking. Take your money elsewhere, to a dealer that's actually interested in doing business.

The sooner this wretched scrappage scheme ends and dealers recognise the customer is king the better.
Exactly my thinking. Take your money elsewhere to a dealer that's actually interested in doing
business.

I thought of that but they have put me in a real mess now. My MOT running out next week and I cant get any new car within a week. Recently, I found out that someon ordered the same car 4 days after me. But they got theirs a month ago. What is going on? Do anyone know how their system work? What is the customer's right on this?? Yeah I am looking forward to the scheme to end!!

Edited by apple on 13/11/2009 at 11:54

anyone still waiting? - Talking Hoarse
I ordered my red Classic i10 on scrappage early September. A bit like Richyjwrich I was told 7-8 weeks (ie early November) but was told a couple of weeks back that had slipped to early December. I am also assured that the price is fixed despite any VAT increase on 31/12 (I asked specifically).
However as I have now read this thread again I shall ask the dealer yet again and if in doubt maybe cancel and go to buy a Corsa (there are deals around at the moment). Just as well I read this as I nearly, just nearly, took my scrapper to them early as it is currently unreliable so not used - then my hands would have been tied.
I think I recall some trade deal between Korea and EEC that will make their cars cheaper to import (from next year?). I cannot recall detail but maybe that is partly what HUK are hanging on for.
Watch this space. Shame as I found the i10 a decent drive and really good value.
I think I recall some trade deal between Korea and EEC that will make their
cars cheaper to import (from next year?).

Makes no odds if the cars are built in India.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8308433.stm

At least you get a call from your dealer. Mine just keep me hanging. I had to go in every week to ask them when is the delivery date. My skin is getting thicker and thicker. Why should you get yours in 7-8 weeks when there are thousands others waiting. You are either highly favoured or your dealer .....!!!
I ordered my red Classic i10 on scrappage early September. A bit like Richyjwrich I
was told 7-8 weeks (ie early November) but was told a couple of weeks back
that had slipped to early December. I am also assured that the price is fixed
despite any VAT increase on 31/12 (I asked specifically).

Edited by apple on 13/11/2009 at 14:51

sq
I suspect that I am NOT highly favoured. I fear I am not fully informed yet, misinformed, deluded ......
Maybe a Corsa beckons instead - I will be chasing this up with dealer over next couple of days.

Edited by Pugugly on 13/11/2009 at 17:26

The Hyundai i10 and i20 models have apparently been a huge sales success in the UK mainly courtesy of the scrappage scheme, outselling Ford etc. I reside in a busy urban area in the North East of England and I can count on one hand the i10s and i20s I have seen in my area over the past month. I would even say they are such a rare sight as to command curiosity attention usually afforded to premium marques!

Where are they all... no doubt still in the manufacturing process or on very slow boats from India.

Edited by Geordie1 on 13/11/2009 at 17:26

anyone still waiting? - carl_a
Where are they all... no doubt still in the manufacturing process or on very slow
boats from India.

We have loads around here, a good local dealer does wonders.
anyone still waiting? - bell boy
does wonders.
>>>>>
>
so did a double diamond
anyone still waiting? - safedriver
does wonders.
>>>>>
>
so did a double diamond

and they took that away from us as well.
anyone still waiting? - b308
Thank goodness, and Red Barrel, revolting stuff...
anyone still waiting? - safedriver
Thank goodness and Red Barrel revolting stuff...

Harp Lager.
anyone still waiting? - colinh
Be patient, perhaps you'll get the revised one -

"In late 2010, Hyundai will launch a facelifted version of the popular i10 city car. The styling and trim levels will both be refreshed, while new engines may also make their way into the line-up. The firm has already confirmed that a new 800cc, three-cylinder turbocharged engine will be available some time in 2010."
Been back to dealer today about my Red i10 Classic, ordered early September. Told an ETA of "late November" now. I have asked to be told if that changes, we shall see.

I also recall before I orderd the car, I visited 2 dealers, learning that they appear to have "allocations", and some had already used their allocations for that month. The dealer I used (that had just got the HUK franchise) had not used the allocation. If this is true then it might delay some orders.

Fingers crossed?
there is an interesting thread from the hyundai forums.

if you read post number 763 onwards there is some good info on there re. delivery times.

hope this helps

www.hyundai-forums.com/t37206-st-760-delivery-date...m

Edited by rtj70 on 18/11/2009 at 00:23

anyone still waiting? - Durelli_tyres
My dad ordered the i10 in early November. Told that if he went a black one, he could have it in 2 weeks, it was already in the country. This was apparently part of the dealers allocation which had not been sold.

Now he's being told it may not be available this year, and he's asked to pay for it in full before the end of the year to avoid the VAT change.

So seems the Dealer has not been completely honest in some way.

anyone still waiting? - martint123
The local dealer round here is still advertising the I10 scrappage offer.
anyone still waiting? - pmh3
To qualify for the prevailing VAT rate he does NOT have to pay for it. However the garage must raise the invoice before the cutoff date. They will probably argue because they want the cash, but seek guidance form your local Inalnd Revenue dept (was Customs & Excise) and then refer the dealer to them!
To qualify for the prevailing VAT rate he does NOT have to pay for it.

That's been discussed at length elsewhere and it seems that you DO have to pay. In fact the invoice date is irrelevant - the critical date is the date on which the payment is made.

Section 2.6 here:
www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/forms-rates/rates/rate-rise-gu...f
anyone still waiting? - pmh3
Disregard my earlier post as it appears that the government have now changed the rules this time around to prevent early billing at the lower rate.

In the past
www.hmrc.gov.uk/VAT/managing/returns-accounts/tax-...5

When transactions take place for VAT purposes

The time of supply, often referred to as the tax point, is the date when a transaction takes place for VAT purposes. This date is not necessarily the date the supply physically takes place. Generally, you must pay or reclaim VAT in the VAT period (usually quarterly) in which the time of supply occurs, and use the correct rate of VAT in force on that date. This means you'll need to know the time of supply for every transaction, so you can put it on the right VAT Return.

This guide explains when transactions take place for VAT purposes. It also includes links to more information about the time of supply in certain special situations.

Meaning that in the past you could have them issue the Invoice early you did not have to pay, although they may wish to take some money to ease the cash flow position

Disregard my earlier post as it appears that the government have now changed the rules
this time around to prevent early billing at the lower rate.

As I mention above, this is discussed at length elsewhere, and there's no suggestion that the rules have changed.

The jist of it seems to be that, as you point out, it's the tax point that is the critical date - you can create a tax point by actually paying the money over, or by the supplier supplying the goods or service. The invoice date is regarded as irrelevant.

I imagine the key difficulty with a new car is defining "supply", as presumeably the car isn't available to you until it's registered, and you wouldn't want it to be registered until 2010.
Are they so busy planning for a facelift 2010 model that they forget the present customers are waiting!>> Be patient perhaps you'll get the revised one -
"In late 2010 Hyundai will launch a facelifted version of the popular i10 city car.

ordered mine 26th july red i10 auto comfort got it november17. worth the wait very smooth ticks all the boxes. a real bargain , cheers gordon
whoops sorry ordered on JUNE26 not july
Yes! After all that ....
My dealer phoned this morning to report that Hyundai have said the car will be on a ship (I think thats what he said) in December. I reckon that means January delivery, although they will hold the price despite VAT increase.
The Hyundai-Forums link above is informative (many thanks) but doesnt speed things at all, and I cant be brought to feel at all sorry for Hyunday, HUK, its dealers or staff!
I have not cancelled my i10 order as yet, but I am now exploring options on my 2nd choice = a Corsa. I think if I had known fully about the HDD (Hyundai Delivery Debacle!) I would most likely have dealt with Vauxhall at the outset.......
anyone still waiting? - Mick Snutz
My FIL ordered an i30 estate last month and been told January so his car is probably on the same shipment.
anyone still waiting? - Jinxy
Ordered mine 28th August 09.
Still waiting.
As for the Corsa. My wife just had one as a courtessy car ( 59 plate ) - she hated it.
Her car is an i30. It had a slight gearbox oil leak. The RAC man chipped the paint on a sill. Bit of a rigmorol but all sorted now.
Oh yes - - My current car is a Hyundai Lantra 1.6 and I've owned it for over 9 years with hardly any trouble.
Very good cars in my opinion.
I forgot to say - I am not scrapping the Lantra. It's going to my Brother.
What is the reason you got yours in November? MOT ran out? Or your charm?

Edited by apple on 17/12/2009 at 22:48

anyone still waiting? - delboydodo
Ordered ours on 30th September, paperwork says delivery 11th January so dealer upfront with delays but he admits that date may not be accurate, at least we have something in writing. Bit worried about the extra VAT though as he suggests paying by end December to avoid the increase, only prepared to do that with fixed delivery date marked "time is of the essence" then becoming legally binding.
I doubt that "my i10" and others are in same shipment as Mick's FIL's i30 as i10's are made in India, whereas 130's are made in ?Poland (I think?).
Anyway - I have done it. I have walked away from the i10 scrappage deal (ordered September) as we have waited more than long enough, and at least 2 delivery dates have come and past. I collect a Corsa 1.2 Active on Monday. Full marks to the Hyundai dealer as they say that I will receive refund of my deposit no problem (so I depart with a smile on my face at least, and may go back one day). I am sure they will have no problem selling my order /place in the queue on to another.
Now I agree that (I find) the i10 is nicer to drive than a Corsa, but the car & the deal is there, the Corsa is only a few hundred pounds more after my GM points etc but (at least according to Parkers) it may retain more value over 2-3 years if that counts.
I have not reached the stage of cancelling the i10 - - - yet.
I don't want to go for anything else.
Have the people who posted earlier had theirs or have the got fed up and cancelled.
If they have had them, could they let us know if they are happy or not.
Got mine, had it 3 months now, excellent little car. We've done 1500 miles so far, only hassle was a sticky driver's door lock which the dealership sorted in about half a minute; just needed a squirt of oil in it. I'd have done it myself but since it's under warranty.....

I've mentioned before that the lack of an intermittent wipe is a bit of an annoyance but I've learned to live with it. Mrs. H took her mum and 2 other family members in it t'other day, first time it's hauled four people; she reported it being as good as her old Punto. Cruises quite happily at 80 on the motorway, and the one thing which has impressed me the most is how quiet it is for a small car. .... and furthermore I don't miss the Coupe.

Glad we bought it.
Harleyman,
Thanks for that.
I'm glad I haven't given in and cancelled.
We are delighted with Mrs. J's i30. O.K. had a small oil leak but sorted now.
I'll carry on waiting and hope I get it this side of Christmas.

Jinxy
anyone still waiting? - Martin Devon
For Pete's sake go and try a Mitsi Colt cz2. Love it to bits.
Spoke to Dealer Today.
Maybe mid January but no guarantee.
28th August to maybe Mid Jan ? ?
Ordered a Kia Rio tonight. Get it next Monday. Will cancell the i10 Tomorrow.
Nice car but I can't stand the waiting.

Jinxy
anyone still waiting? - martint123
Local dealer says order today for March delivery.
The general rule with the i10 at the moment is expect a 4 month wait from date or order. Those who get theirs sooner can consider it a bonus. I would have it a guess those who are getting theirs within in a few weeks either have someone?s cancelled order, or some stock which a large Hyundai dealership receives which is not yet allocated.
Hyundai Supply Policy - Talking Hoarse
Good to hear Hyundai's side of the story.
I think they /the dealer(s) could and should have been more honest with us when we ordered our cars.
What gets me is delivery dates that are given out and then pass without delivery. If they had promised 4 months rather than 7-8 weeks at the outset that would have been all more understandable.
I cancelled my i10 Classic 10 days ago. The cheque returning the deposit even came within a week as promised (so full marks in that respect to the Hyundai dealer).
Now the owner of a Corsa sorted at very short noticeby my local dealer. Nice car, excellent deal on my chosen variant and colour, after discounts and GM card points. Not as nice (I think) to drive as the i10. But I reckon a Corsa will hold its value a little better than an i10......
Hyundai Supply Policy - The Melting Snowman
Unless these points were made abundantly clear to the customer at the time, then I don't find that entirely satisfactory.

The only prioritisation that should occur is who placed their order first. When I place an order for a car, I'm not concerned about other peoples' needs - and certainly not the length of their MoT.

I pay my money, I want my car as quickly as possible. If that means that someone else with a shorter MoT misses out then that's tough.

There may be other perfectly valid reasons to the customer why they want their car now and not in the future.

This situation has only reinforced my view that this scrappage scheme is complete bonkers.
Hyundai Supply Policy - Martin Devon
You are all still missing a trick with the Mitsubishi Colt.
Hyundai Supply Policy - carl_a
You are all still missing a trick with the Mitsubishi Colt.

I own one and I don't think they are. The Colt is good for a number of reasons but its now an old design thats not as safe, only has 2 airbags unless you pay extra and no aircon as standard on the best engine (the 1.1). The cleartec which isn't worth the cost is the only version under 121g cO2.

Mitsubishi also keep removing bits from it to make production cheaper, there's never even been a coat hook in the 3dr, the rear sliding seats they removed (disaster!) and the seat plastic pockets went pre facelift. The dash is improved in some ways but made much cheaper in the latest version. They've also made it a lot more expensive of late which removed it's bargain status of 2-3 years ago.

The Hyundai i10 is a better but smaller car
Hyundai Supply Policy - Avant
From threads earlier this year about the Colt convertible, I doubt if you'd get as honest an answer out of Mitsubishi UK as HJ did out of Hyundai.

It's simply a matter of too many people ordering the same model at the same time. A lot of them would have bought, say, a secondhand Focus with the same money but for the scrappage scheme.
Hyundai Supply Policy - apple
You are right! Does that matter whose need is more urgent in the queue in the shop. They just have to wait.
The only prioritisation that should occur is who placed their order first. When I place
an order for a car I'm not concerned about other peoples' needs - and certainly
not the length of their MoT.

Hyundai Supply Policy - delboydodo
Many thanks to HJ for following this up for us.

I'm a little perturbed by some of the queue jumping that Hyundai are proposing and I think the one thing everyone wants is better communication by the dealers who in turn want Hyundai UK to keep them up to date.

There's a mention in their explanation of customers who are waiting for their cars not having to pay the extra VAT, has a general policy statement been issued publicly ? it doesn't appear to have been relayed to the dealers as there appear to be some advocating full payment up front before delivery which goes against common sense no matter how good the PDI is.
Hyundai Supply Policy - apple
I am upset because the dealer have not been honest with me. I dont care about the number plate. My livelihood depend on a car! My friend ordered his after mine under same circumstances, scheme and deal. He got his in 2 months and I am still waiting indefinitely!! The prioritization is alot of toss! How are they going to explain that? Its is so unfair they got away with such rubbish service and putting people out.

SQ - no need to keep quoting everything you're replying to.

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 18/12/2009 at 14:14

anyone still waiting? - San2010
I've been following this thread for weeks now in anticipation on when my car would arrive, just an update for you guys.

I ordered an i10 Classic 1.2 in Stone Black on October 1st on the scrappage scheme from Hyundai Birmingham, and just got a call to say my car has arrived and ready to pick up. So there must've been a delivery recently.

And i was told back then that i would recieve it in Jan but i got it alot earlier than i thought!

I ordered an i10 Classic 1.2 in Stone Black on October 1st on the scrappage
scheme from Hyundai Birmingham and just got a call to say my car has arrived
and ready to pick up. So there must've been a delivery recently.

I am still waiting on mine. Considering legal action against Huyundai!! I have renewed my MOT and they still cant tell me when.
Anyone contacted Watch Dog yet??
anyone still waiting? - zappomatic
I did some time ago but heard nothing. I ordered mid-August with expected delivery mid-October. Finally took delivery yesterday! This was a 1.2 Comfort in Alpine Blue from Hyundai London.

I do wonder whether they knew something was up quite a long time ago as the salesman let slip that they refreshed the order in September.

Edited by zappomatic on 09/01/2010 at 00:05