Drivers who never bother using indicators - paul2007
are they just dangerous/careless?

I refer to thos fools that rarely, or never use their indicators!

In my experiencethey are usually lazy ???'s

EG, imagine you are waiting at the roundabout, how often do you see fools take the left before your entance without indicating, thus usually missing the chance to get on the roundabout.

Or the same fool cutting yu up as he/she not indicating but driving eratically and making you think they are going a different way.

The biggest, useless foolish, unedcated drivers are that the type hat fling their door open fom the inside or to get in on narow roads. However, they rarely do it wen a lorry is coming. sually this type of driver is not fuly insured/taxed/etc in my experince, in other words criminal. (Im not referrivg to the person tha akes a genuine/odd mistake)

How often do you see people like this?

BTW, yesterday, driving along the high street, a woman iv an old Honda flicked her cigarete out of the sun roof, I could have pulle her over and given er a fgood smack, but of curse this is not legal
:(

{subject header made less vague. I was going to give it a volume number as it's a subject that gets discussed many times, but thought that might be a bit cheeky ;o) }

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 10/08/2009 at 00:40