04 2.0 peugeot dealership have no clue - jboy1!
Hi i have a major problem with my car was driving out of the petrol station then suddenly the car went dead try to re-start it was turring over but not firing up took it to small garage to start of with they use there diagnostic scanner on it got no reading at all then they took it to another 2 garages who also could get nothing from scanning then finally took it to the peugeot dealership with all there expertise got nothing from scanning.Apparently something in the peugeot is preventing a dignosttic scan to find the cause why it wont start.
Instead now they have 2 strip the car and check each part on the car to find the fault charging me 45 pound per hour in the process. so my question would be what are the most likely causes which could do this so hopefully i can narrow down the part or parts causing this.

Also if anybody has had a similar problem with there may also help to.

According to the peugeot dealership this is the first time this has happen when they could not scan a peugeot feel like im being spun a line to be honest.
04 2.0 peugeot dealership have no clue - bell boy
has anyone considered a broken cambelt?
04 2.0 peugeot dealership have no clue - andrewuwe
Did you put the wrong fuel in?
04 2.0 peugeot dealership have no clue - Armitage Shanks {p}
Even if OP had managed to get diesel in a petrol, the car would have got a bit further than he reported ie about 25 yards.
04 2.0 peugeot dealership have no clue - andrewuwe
You don't know that, he could have sat with the engine running before setting off i.e. at the exit junction. People do manage to do it, even though you'd think the nozzle wouldn't fit. I put 10 litres of chip fat in my 306's tank last week because the diesel will burn just about anything and there are no electronics to nag me (1994 car) but petrol are more sensitive. He might even have the garage receipt, which might say "unleaded" on it, worth a check. No?
04 2.0 peugeot dealership have no clue - Armitage Shanks {p}
No - I don't know that, it is my opinion! As my son-in-law drove 200 miles with a lot of petrol in a diesel there are many possible outcomes to a mis-fuelling incident!
04 2.0 peugeot dealership have no clue - TurboD
Cars are just too complicated for their, and our own, good and it will get worse as the politicos blame us for climate anything'.
For your problem, could I suggest another dealer? I bet a dealer in Calais could sort in in minutes, if it was mine, I would go there. I would also get a french car serviced in Calais, or wherever you go on holiday in France.