Insurance Recommendation. - Pugugly
Carole Nash Brokers ! I have dealt with them to insure my motorcycles for years, including a CBR 1000 I had on long term loan - which fazed them not ! When I added my latest loan bike a VFR 800 to my policy in May it cost me the Princely sum of £9.00. OK the original policy wasn't the cheapest but included Roadside Recovery (essential on a bike) and free foreign travel allowance - the call centre is UK (Manchester somewhere) and they know and understand bikers. I had the renewal through for the car on Friday and it was going to cost me nearly 450 quid (!) - I phoned Carole Nash on a whim and they allowed me a 15% discount for having the bikes insured with the, and the Honda came in at £293.00 - bargain and it includes recovery and EU travel for 60 days as well as "Puncture Assistance" which I assume has nothing to do with tin tacks on my drive !

Edited by Pugugly on 20/07/2009 at 18:12

Insurance Recommendation. - martint123
Make sure the second bike appears on the MID - they had software problems where they didn't and it took me a long time and many phone calls to get it sorted out.

Other than that I'd agree with what you said.

Edited by martint123 on 20/07/2009 at 22:44

Insurance Recommendation. - Pugugly
Thanks for the tip - they're all there !!