03 1.9 Car Stalling - Richie_green
Hi

I recently had my alternator replaced on my 3 series as was getting battery light flashing on and the engine shunting, with the car actually stalling when driving in a few instances.
I was told by the garage this was a common fault so they replaced this however, the problem still persists.
Any ideas what the issue could be?
03 1.9 Car Stalling - bmw786
Hi
ive had the same problem..read my thread (battery light flickering....)

03 1.9 Car Stalling - Richie_green
Did you get yours sorted - still happeing with mine. Now in garage for the 3rd time.
03 1.9 Car Stalling - bmw786
Hi
Just an update which you may find useful
2weeks ago the engine light came on and took it to the garage who found a few faults. This included changing of a camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor,lambda probe and the gaskitt . The whole thing with labour cost nearly£500.The car is running very smoothly without the battery light coming on.
Hope you find this useful
03 1.9 Car Stalling - Chrismarsh123
This sounds like the exact same problem im having. I can go days or a week with no problems then i get the battery light flash a lunge forward then minutes later the car will cut out and an array of warning lights will come up. I have had the crank and cam sensors changed but no joy, what exactly was changed on yours to sort the problem?

Thanks