98 3.3 Cruise Control And Horn Not Working - thomp1983
Hi, my sister has just called me to say her voyager has failed it's mot due to the horn not working. after a little internet research and some more questioning her cruise control doesn't work and the airbag light is permanently lit, from what i can gather these symptoms point to a fault with the clock spring behind the steering wheel, i also gather this was fixed under a recall in the usa and wondered if the same applied over here? there is no mention of the recall in the car by car breakdown but i wondered if someone such as merlin tech who posts here frequently about voyagers may know? i would ring the local dealer but in the past ive found them to be fairly unhelpful.

cheers
chris
98 3.3 Cruise Control And Horn Not Working - MerlinTec
Hi
Yes it is a recall here and if you don't want to call the dealer just yet post your sisters vin number here (last 8 will do) I will tell you if it is outstanding or not.
thanks for the response merlin, could you tell me where to find the vin no. as i don't have access to the car so am having to relay the information through my brother in law who isn't into cars much.

cheers
chris
at the bottom of the windscreen or on a sticker on the door or on a plate under the bonnet
thanks again merlin, the last 8 characters of the vin are WU548576

cheers
chris
Hi
It has two from what I can see a 980 parking brake clip and a D17 clock spring.
Time to call his dealer
thanks again cars now booked it at the dealer, only downside is the clock springs are on back order as apparently there are none in the country or their warehouse in germany.

chris
98 3.3 Cruise Control And Horn Not Working - european voyager
hiya, merlintec, could you check mine for recalls as the horn,airbag are not working, also i think they had fuelpipe recall on them also,, my vin no is wu53-4357, hope you can help as it`s mot time soon.......cheers mike
hi
yes you have all 3 outstanding on yours
98 3.3 Cruise Control And Horn Not Working - TiGgEr
Hi just got me an -97 2,4 Grand Voyager. And as its staded over I'v got no horn and the airbag light is lit all the time, but my CC works. It's an european sold 1 and i wondered if it had any outstanding recalls that might help me out. or if its an easy way to fix it. My last 8 digits in VIN are VU133969.
All help is apreciated

srry for poor english ;)

TiGgEr
Horn Not Working and airbag light lit - TiGgEr
I forgot its a manual box in it.
Horn Not Working and airbag light lit - MerlinTec
Call your dealer and get them to do a V.I.P sheet it will list any outstanding recalls on your vehicle.
Horn Not Working and airbag light lit - TiGgEr
OK thx
98 3.3 Cruise Control Airbag light on And Horn Not Working - car0line

Hiya, just to see if you can tell me if there is any otstanding recalls on my voyager........

VIN No: WU526547

Thanks

car0line

98 3.3 Cruise Control Airbag light on And Horn Not Working - car0line

OK just found out it has 3 outstanding

98 3.3 Cruise Control Airbag light on And Horn Not Working - kevinp
Can you check mine please
Vin wu548538
98 3.3 Cruise Control And Horn Not Working - midckinson

Would you be kind eniugh to check if there are recalls outstanding on this vehicle for me and how I go about claiming them. many Thanks

MDickinson

Grand Voyager 1998

VIN# IC4GHB2RO WU527939