Total fuel: Free breakdown assistance - RobertyBob
Noticed this article in the Telegraph recently: buy 30 litres of fuel and get 14 day's breakdown cover. It seems to be one of the better 'free' offers around.

Telegraph: tinyurl.com/mgo8bp
Total's site: tinyurl.com/lpyo3g

I first came across this offer earlier in the year but, at the time, the only participating dealers appeared to be in the Kent & Essex areas ? no good for me.

Total's service station finder doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment so I don't know if the offer is now nationwide.

Anyone tried it?

Normally we tend not to use Total fuel ? I find that it makes the exhaust smell of garlic :-)
Total fuel: Free breakdown assistance - Hamsafar
A very nice offer. I would take it up, but my RAC runs out in November.
I only need the minimum £30 breakdown cover, as for me it's really the last resort as I am quite resourceful and can put of with most breakdowns.
Total fuel: Free breakdown assistance - zookeeper
does the cover include misfuelling?
Total fuel: Free breakdown assistance - able1
No;

The Total Assistance package includes transport to a local garage for the designated vehicle and up to seven passengers, but excludes claims for mis-fuelling, and covers only one call-out or one home recovery in each 14-day period of cover.

free AA cover with Total fuel - zookeeper
fill up with 30 ltrs of fuel and you get this.....

www.hotukdeals.com/item/412712/free-14-day-car-bre.../

Subject Line tweak and made vehicle non-specific - PU.
{corrected link as had word wrapped and thus split in two - DD}
{moved to previous discussion about this - DD}

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 11/07/2009 at 21:44

free AA cover with Total fuel - David Horn
But it means you have to fill up with Total fuel, which the last time I used it was so foamy it spilled out the filler nozzle and down the side of the car. I only stopped there because the range on the Passat had been showing zero for the last 30 miles.
free AA cover with Total fuel - Falkirk Bairn
Not much good in "God's own Country" as there are no Total S/S despite them employing 500+ people in Aberdeen.
free AA cover with Total fuel - Hamsafar
There is already a thread about this, but I'll say it again, if I was up for renewal, which is in November, I would be sorely tempted.
free AA cover with Total fuel - zookeeper
im only the messenger, i just thought it may help someone for the sake of it, 30 ltrs aint a kings ransom but a bit of road side assistance could be of use ..buckshee?
free AA cover with Total fuel - the swiss tony
Total fuel, which the last time I used it was so foamy it spilled out the filler nozzle

im only the messenger i just thought it may help someone for the sake of
it 30 ltrs aint a kings ransom but a bit of road side assistance could
be of use ..buckshee?

Maybe Total are saying you need it if you use their fuel? ;-)