Breakdown cover - Rattle
Now that I am using my Corsa more often and that most the sensors apart from the crankshaft sensor (replaced 40k ago) have almost 81k of wear I think I need some breakdown cover. I have a spanner and a multimeter in the boot but I don't think that will be much use!

I did sign up for that free tomtom cover but I got an email saying it will be active but never recieved any policy details and I don't want to faff about calling Indian call centres so I am going to forget it.

The cheapest quote so far is £38 from Greenflag but does anybody know of any cheaper places?
Breakdown cover - bell boy
mm 21 new pence a day, i see what you mean,try ringing them up and bartering them down to a whole shilling a week ;-)
Breakdown cover - andyp
Check out the prices on one or more of the price comparison websites, it obviously depends what level of cover you want, but there are some very good deals about, especially from companies that i didn't even know existed.
Breakdown cover - Armitage Shanks {p}
TomTom's call centre is largely manned by English people and is in Holland. If you haven't got something that they should have given give them some grief! You can also raise a query by e mail ,and get an e mail reply which costs Zilch!
Breakdown cover - bathtub tom
I thought the usual advice here was Autoaid:

www.autoaidbreakdown.co.uk/index.htm
Breakdown cover - rip
im in the same position, i need basic breakdown cover from the 6th, the rac renewal was £38ish for basic- i told them what they can do with that, as last year i paid £13 including cahback and never called them.

this time im going for the aa via the cashback sites (eg quidco or topcashback) so basic roadsisde cover is £21.
Breakdown cover - rip
just had a look at rac cover, if you go via the quidco site the basic rac roadside cover is £34.50 less the £20 cashback from quidco- so £15 is very good value.