Identifying old car parts! - teabelly
I've got a box of fuel pumps in the garage from various old cars that were left over from a business. They're pretty much all marked up AC Delco exchange service but checking a few of the numbers they don't come up in google or on ac delco's own site. I am fairly certain most of them are for pre 1980s cars. Some could be for 60s and 70s cars. A lot of them are sealed in the plastic baggies that they came in so taking pictures is quite tricky with some of them. Where is the best place to get hold of an old AC delco parts list so I can find out what on earth they all are?

Also got something market up as trico and is an APM motor, what ever one of those is!

Identifying old car parts! - Andrew-T
May be able to help you with Trico, TB - SiL used to work for them a few years back, so I shall ask.
Identifying old car parts! - Andrew-T
SiL says 'Trico make wiper blades - don't know what an APM motor is'. The very same words I used myself, so not much help I'm afraid.
Identifying old car parts! - Spospe
APM = Advanced Permanent Magnet and is a designation applied to electric motors for a wide range of applications, so not too much help for you I'm afraid.
Identifying old car parts! - L'escargot
Trico make (amongst other things) windscreen washer pumps.
www.tricoproducts.com/brochure.cfm?brochure=1606&l...0
Identifying old car parts! - mfarrow
Old catalogue at autojumble sales?

How about ringing the mamufacturer? They might be able to out you through to an engineer with better information. Websites are current sales aids only.
Identifying old car parts! - teabelly
I have emailed AC delco and await whether they have a clue. Next stop is probably the classic car sites as they are bound to have someone that is an expert in old car bits :-) Found a chap on ebay that seems to sell them a lot but he's selling his business so there goes the opportunity of getting rid of them as a job lot and all the pics show hundreds of the damn things in huge coal bunkers waiting to be re-furbed!
Identifying old car parts! - mfarrow
I have emailed AC delco and await whether they have a clue.

It'll never get to the right person. Best to ring them and be push your way through the system to the correct person.