98 1.1 Replacement Key - gordonbennet
My lovely Daughter is as forgetful as can be, unlike her dad of course..;) and is extremely likely to lose the one and only programmed plipper key for her 106.

Apart from going to the Pug dealer and risking an attack of some sort over the probable price, have the BR crew got any other suggestions where to obtain a spare programmed key.

Also what details will we need to provide to obtain said key please, or is there anywhere that can read the key code and duplicate it.

I'd like to get this sharpish as i can already hear the upset call from the airport when she returns from her weekly European work wanderings, and apart from getting a trailer and recovering the car, i will be just as flumoxed.

98 1.1 Replacement Key - Screwloose
gb

Many types used; has your key got a removable head held to the blade by a tiny screw??

"The dealers" is likely going to be the answer, unless you can find a local auto-locksmith who can cut a blade and supply/code a pattern fob.
98 1.1 Replacement Key - gordonbennet
Thanks Screwloose, she's over the way at the moment, so i'll ask her about the key at the weekend, the plipper doesn't work anyway (lights up though) but i understand thats probably the receiver and the central locks work OK anyway so she's not bothered about remote.

I should have got a figure from the dealer first, but was hoping the good people here would know of a handy company that can do what i'm after, and i can do without the heart seizure at the parts desk..;)