07 1.8D Battery/Electrical Issues - redspirit145
Has anyone else experienced electrical problems with their new Mondeo? I've had the battery replaced, a number of intermittent front headlight faults that cannot be traced, the immobiliser has taken a few attempts to dis-arm. On attempting to start the car after it not running for only 7 days the battery was flat again. There doesn't appear to be anything obvious draining the battery and it is definitely charging.
07 1.8D Battery/Electrical Issues - Saltrampen
You may already know about this, but Mk4 owner's problems are listed on the following site:

www.fordmondeo.org/forum/fusionbb.php?

There are stories of wrong software and problems with cornering headlights.

thanks, yes I found this shortly after I posted! I find it sad that I have to tell the Ford dealership about it as they were unaware!!!
I still haven't resolved my battery issue, has anyone else experienced this?
07 1.8D Battery/Electrical Issues - virdi

Hi all,

Has anybody got any updates on this?

3rd time my battery has gone flat on my 2008 Mondeo :(

Each time the AA come out - charge the battery and get it going... but then the dealership can't find the cause.

07 1.8D Battery/Electrical Issues - WATSON62
Has anyone else experienced electrical problems with their new Mondeo? I've had the battery replaced, a number of intermittent front headlight faults that cannot be traced, the immobiliser has taken a few attempts to dis-arm. On attempting to start the car after it not running for only 7 days the battery was flat again. There doesn't appear to be anything obvious draining the battery and it is definitely charging.