I think I am a cursed car killer! - teabelly
For some reason this past few weeks have been one car disaster after another. Not content with the sunroof leaking and ditching water over me said car decides to break down last Friday afternoon. It coughed, then died completely until cooled down so it went off to the garage on a tow truck. Greenflag couldn't work out what was wrong with it as it decided to start when they thought it shouldn't and not start when they thought it should. Now it is refusing to start at all and has no spark whatsoever so it is in a real sulk.

This may not seem much of a bother but my other car had decided to have the indicators break the week before and the wrong relay was sent to me to fix it so that is still out of action. The dashboard is in bits as we were looking for a brown relay not the actual black relay that is the indicator thing.

I have a loan car from the garage I took my car into and that has just broken! Only a power steering failure but puntos seem to be surprisingly difficult to move around when this has happened. My OH's car has just had a failed wheel bearing and upper suspension something or other so feel like I must be cursed! The central heating boiler also broke a few weeks ago so I am beginning to become paranoid about going anywhere near anything which contains moving or electronic parts!

Anyone else had weeks like this?!
I think I am a cursed car killer! - stunorthants26
I had three years like this. Its called marriage and divorce :-)

My old Rover was like this, always something due to years of neglect and my ex-wifes Talbot Avenger needed weekly tuning adjustments to make sure it started and ran smooth
( was easy enough to do mind you ).
I think I am a cursed car killer! - Dog
All part of lifes rich tapestry my friends - what doesnt kill you - makes you stronger!

Dog.
I think I am a cursed car killer! - bathtub tom
Teabelly. I had an apprentice with a kiss of death like yours.

You're not from Luton are you?