05 1.9 TiD Resetting of window anti pinch - akr
The following has happened a couple of times since I've had the car from new and the dealer has always "reprogrammed it". When you bring the driver's electric window up it gets to closed and then drops a third of the way back down. This is a safety feature to stop kids' hands etc. getting in. Unfortunately you're left with a window open a third of the way unless you close it in tiny bits rather than letting it go up in one move. When it's happened before I remember the dealer saying it's just a matter of resetting via the electric window switches but I can't remember how.
Has anyone any idea how to do this so I can avoid a trip to the dealer?
05 1.9 TiD Resetting of window anti pinch - roosterbooster
with window fully raised keep switch prssed until you hear a faint click. Thats it job done. (same as vectra same cars)
05 1.9 TiD Resetting of window anti pinch - akr
The problem is that I can't fully raise it - as soon as it gets to the top (even if I do it in little stages) the safety feature cuts in and brings the window back down.
Any other tricks?
05 1.9 TiD Resetting of window anti pinch - Dynamic Dave
Once you've got it to the top, locate and pull the fuse for the windows, wait a couple of seconds then refit. Then try the procedure mentioned earlier.
05 1.9 TiD Resetting of window anti pinch - route66

Further to the above. I used the information to reset my pinch protection with the window opening a third of the way down all the time. I tried removing the fuse on the passenger side fascia, fuse 15, but this didn't help. I then realised that another fuse was also labelled for the driver door control module, fuse 5. Once I'd removed both fuses and then reinserted them I was able to cure the problem

05 1.9 TiD Resetting of window anti pinch - 510col

Hi All

I have a 2008 Saab 93 Sportwagen and this problem popped up. Following the advice on this thread, especially about fuses 5 and 15, I cured the fault very quickly. Thanks everyone

05 1.9 TiD Resetting of window anti pinch - FiremanTubs

Have the same problem with my 2005 Saab 93, Also whiloe holding down the unlock button on the fob, only 3 out of 4 windows goes down. T he rear drivers side stays up.

I am mgonna try and follow the advice on this thread and see how it goes. Stand by for update.

05 1.9 TiD Resetting of window anti pinch - FiremanTubs

Ok. followed all above advice,took out both fuses (#5 & #15) and put them back after a minuet or two. Windows worked but I had no auto-up on both front windows (Auto-down worked fine). Held both window controls in the up position for about 30 seconds after windows were fully closed and hey presto, problem resolved.

Also have all windows opening and closing on the key fob.

Thanks guys