1993 4.2 Applying Dinitrol - Dave N
I want to Dinitrol the underside, but not sure which type to use. There's surface rust on the axles, suspension brackets etc. and I need to remove any of the flaky rust and old dry underseal.

I was under the impression that you can use the brown stuff initially that penetrates the rust, then go over it with the black elastic, semi underseal one (not the really thick rubberised one). Anyone know any different?

Ask Honest John

Value my car