Should I just walk away? - theballboy
Advice please - 02 mondeo ghia x tdci 95k. Went to pick it up last week and the injector went on the testdriver. another injector had been replaced some weeks previous. Both fixed with 12 month guarantee Ford.

Is it inevitable that the other 2 injectors will go too?
SHould I just walk away given what I feel is a cheap price to pay of £2500?

(if i buy Im gonna take out a 3rd party warranty)

Thanks
Should I just walk away? - DP
Personally speaking, I would walk away from any common rail diesel that wasn't running perfectly.

I certainly wouldn't take a risk for a popular car like a Mondeo. Walk away from this one and start working through the other few thousand for sale at any one time. With cars like this, it's a buyers paradise.

Cheers
DP

Should I just walk away? - drivewell
In a Ghia X, you are getting some lovely kit for £2500. However, let me urge you not to let your heart rule your head on this one.

That lovely interior is going to become pretty boring if all you can do is sit in it on your driveway.

I have to agree with DP that the recent history suggests that this car is going to have significant 'headache potential'. And at 95K miles, I question how comprehensive a warranty you will be able to find.

I'd say get on to Autotrader, limit searches to within a reasonable distance of your postcode, and you'll find a lot of nice cars for sale in NI.
Should I just walk away? - AlanGowdy
The used car market's awash with cars for sale. Walk away from ANYTHING you are not 100% happy with.