Looks Good! - boxsterboy
I have to say that in the photos this new Alfa looks an absolute peach. Maybe a little bug-eyed at the front but side and rear views are stunning - exactly like a scaled down 8C. Based on the Grande Punto/Corsa platform and will be good value for money. Looking forward to HJs road test.

Should sell by the bucket load to those not wanting a MINI.

If it weren't for the dealers ...
Looks Good! - colinh
True....only surpassed by the Scirocco
Looks Good! - PR {P}
Yes I would agree it looks great. It should be a good seller.

Can't really compare it with the Scirocco, that starts £4k more than the top of the range MiTo, and I'd still rather have a MiTo!
Looks Good! - bbroomlea{P}
We are highly likely to be placing an order when we get to test drive one! So far local dealer has been excellent with providing information and keeping us up to date with developments on price and spec.

Looks Good! - doctorchris
In the pharmaceutical industry a "me too" drug is a product produced by a company that is very similar but not identical to an existing drug from another company. The new product is not really needed by the medical world but the competing company just wants to get in on the market.
This is what goes through my mind when I read about the Alfa MiTo.
Looks Good! - Sofa Spud
Again another Alfa Romeo spoiled by the not having a proper place for the number plate.
I found a photo of a Mi To with a number plate in situ and it looks even more awkward than other Alfas. It's not just the assymetric position, but no thought has gone into how the plate sits neatly on the bodywork. I know it's probably some styling cue from an Alfa that took part in the Miile Miglia in 1951 or something, but it still looks wrong to me!
Looks Good! - AlanGowdy
Apparently the top-of-the-range spec will have a 0-60 time of less than 6 seconds - for those who consider such things important.
Looks Good! - PR {P}
That will be for the MiTo GTA which Mr De Meo (Alfa boss) confirmed at the launch event in Milan the other night. It will be a 1.8 Turbo with 220BHP.