Do as I say, not as I do ... - deepwith
A friend had his car damaged at both ends this weekend. He stopped in a queue of traffic as did the car behind him. The following car did not stop. Four cars sustained damage.
As details were being swopped our friend leant on the bonnet of the offending car while writing on his notepad and was told, in no uncertain terms, "Do NOT lean on my car, you will damage it!"
Not sure she had noticed that SHE had just damaged four cars, including her own. We asked what our friend had said in response - he said by the time he had lifted his jaw off the floor the moment had passed!

Do as I say, not as I do ... - ifithelps
I agree with this lady, two wrongs don't make a right. :)
Do as I say, not as I do ... - Lud
Yeah. And paws off the suit, shamus...
Do as I say, not as I do ... - deepwith
;-) Think about it - the front of her car had just run into a car with enough force to push it and two others into a fourth car. It was just a trifle bent.
Perhaps I should have named the thread "and seest not the beam in thine own eye"?
Do as I say, not as I do ... - Optimist
It's what people are like now, isn't it? If you think the worst of people you'll rarely be disappointed.

Edited by Optimist on 24/06/2008 at 09:36

Do as I say, not as I do ... - oilrag
Likely she was in shock when she said it.
Do as I say, not as I do ... - Bill Payer
A friend had his car damaged at both ends this weekend. He stopped in a
queue of traffic as did the car behind him. The following car did not stop.
Four cars sustained damage.

Be interesting to know how that gets settled - normally even if you're pushed into the car in front it's still down to you.