How much discount? - davecooper
I am considering buying a Fiat Bravo. I know it will vary from dealer to dealer, but how much discount from the RRP can you reasonably expect if taking out a finance deal. The dealers must be aware of how much the cars can be sourced for elsewhere i.e. Broadspeed etc. Basically, I want the payments to a dealer to be comparable to any other way of financing whether it be personal loan for a discounted car or a PCP from a web based company. Is this reasonable?
How much discount? - doctorchris
Go to www.fiatsupasaver.com/default.aspx to get your absolute minimum price available on the market then negotiate from there.
How much discount? - oilrag
Agreed. I beat the dealer down to £100 less than the best internet price (on my van) plus wheel trims, mats and rear window tint (for security, not posing)
How much discount? - Halmer
Lovely looking car but it does seem to come apart rather easily in the advert!

Seriously I agree with the previous posting - use the power of the internet to see the lowest you can get one for at the same spec and go from there.

I did this with my wife's new Punto and my Qashqai and ended up paying around £100 over the lowest internet price that I could find which I was happy with.

Punto is over 4 years old btw now and has been a fantastic little runabout to date given that it cost me just over 6k brand new.

Would be good to hear your views on the Bravo if you get one.

H
How much discount? - P3t3r
Lovely looking car but it does seem to come apart rather easily in the advert!

I did wonder whether it's a good idea to show a car comming apart in pieces lol. After the advert I did find myself really liking the car for some strange reason though. 5 years warranty is pretty impressive though, and more than you'd get from other cars that are considered to be more reliable.
How much discount? - piggy
Why do the Fiat sceptics on this forum not have a look at the new Bravo? I checked over one recently and was impressed with the quantum leap in the way it`s put together.
Five years worth of warranty can only be a sign of Fiat`s confidence in the car.
Fiat have a new (ish) man in charge,and he`s really shaking the tree.
How much discount? - seasiders rock
totally agree on Fiat reliability , the days of " fix it again tony" are gone. now on my second panda, nearly 3 years and not one warranty issue.
How much discount? - Avant
Pandas are put together somewhere in Eastern Europe, and it seems that the chances of getting a good one are better than for other (Italian-made) Fiats. Puntos seem to be either very good or very bad.
How much discount? - P3t3r
Why do the Fiat sceptics on this forum not have a look at the new
Bravo? I checked over one recently and was impressed with the quantum leap in the
way it`s put together.

I'm not a sceptic btw, I own a Fiat and will probably be buying a new Panda soon. I don't want a Bravo because it would be far too big for me.