How long can it stand? - bintang
My daughter has fractured her ankle badly and her oldish Peugeot 106 will be left standing in the open for about 3 months, although on a usually safe site. It is too far away for me to attend to it. The battery will be flat but will it be ruined? Will the tyres distort over this period? What else is lilkely to go wrong?
How long can it stand? - oldnotbold
On or off the public highway?

Is it worth paying someone to drive/recover it back to a safer place (your drive?) for peace of mind and the convenience of you being able to start it up. There are recovery firms who advertise on Ebay who may be quite reasonable if you can take pot luck with the timing of the job.
How long can it stand? - helmet
Or providing there is insurance on it,get someone with their own fully comp insurance to drive it back,under the third party only rule,but beware if it's involved in an accident,then your daughter will have no car.
How long can it stand? - doctorchris
We have a 1996 Fiat Cinquecento that has sat in our garage with battery on a trickle charger for 2 years and it will start and run, looks OK all round.
Get the car somewhere safe and at least take the battery out and 3 months will do no harm.
How long can it stand? - oilrag
I would get it driven home. If its standing in one place for any length of time certain `citizens` are likely to notice its abandoned due to being in the same position/covered in dust etc, then wreck it or strip it for parts.

Regards
How long can it stand? - Happy Blue!
Look at HJs FAQs about storing a car.

If the car has to stay where it is and will not be moved in the three months, then pump the tyres up to at least 45psi (or the maximum on the sidewall), disconnect the battery (remembering to note the radio and other codes that you may need later) and leave the handbrake off.

If you can get the car home, it will be a lot better.
How long can it stand? - Carl2
May be worth getting a solar powered charger to leave connected. I really would try to find someone that could at least warm the car up even if they are not able to drive it (although you would probably not be asking this question if that were possible). If funds permit may be time to look for an automatic.