customer contact program or packages - costumer contact programme
Hi!

I am a Master student from Graduate School at The school of Business, Economics and Law in Gothenburg, Sweden. I am conducting a research on the approach luxury car manufactures take when confirming or welcoming their customers after purchase.
The purpose with this research is to evaluate how manufactures of luxury products confirm or welcome their customers in connection to sales and to identify how this creates value for the costumers.

My questions are:
-Do the brands BMW, Audi, honda, Lexus and mercedez-Benz have any kind of ?customer contact programme? that welcomes customers as new car owners?
-If yes, what is this package/programme comprised of?
-Do the packages differ between car models?
-How do they differ?
- Do car retailers and dealerships have the possibility of adding components to your package?
-Is the customer contact programme offered the same worldwide?

I would appreciate your answers!
Sincerely,
customer contact program or packages - adverse camber
I'm impressed that Swedish students can afford to buy new premium cars (as your other post says you're intending to BUY one), although I am slightly surprised that you intend to make a decision based on the freebies offered.

I'd suggest you contact the companies themselves rather than the public.

Sincerely.
customer contact program or packages - ex-Triumph man
Intersting a Swedish student does not mention Volvo or Saab. I have bought 3 new Volvos in the last 4 years and no one from Volvo has rung me up, written to me or anything. Don't rate Volvo brochures either. Who wants to see full page images of their design staff?
customer contact program or packages - Slightlyfatdirector
Having just bought a 5 series I was contacted by the salesman the week after purchase to check all was well and ask if I had any questions.

I then received a further week later a letter from the Dealer Principal thanking me once again and reiterating their willingness to help with any questions I might have.

The phone call received was the important bit to me as a view automatically generated letters as being impersonal wheras a phone call gives a better feeling.
customer contact program or packages - doctorchris
Sounds like a BMW spy to me.
Don't tell him your name, Pike!