NCDR 1100 Software updates. 2003. 1.6 Dual fuel. - Tron
Can any one please point me in the right direction to enable me to get software and the operating system updated on the NCDR 1100 unit installed in my vehicle please?

I have already asked my Vauixhall dealership and they told me I now have to buy upgrades from 3rd party supplier as Vauxhall are no longer supporting the NCDR1100 unit?

I would really like to get the function of the TMC and have the ability to search by postcode and door number enabled as current software and operating system I own does not appear to (and I have read the manuals) support this function.

Any help at all would be much appreciated as the software operating the system is useless and the mapping is way out of date.

NCDR 1100 Software updates. 2003. 1.6 Dual fuel. - Dynamic Dave
Take a look on Ebay. Not sure if the NCDR1100 runs TMC though. I thought that was its replacement - the CD70.
NCDR 1100 Software updates. 2003. 1.6 Dual fuel. - Tron
Had the following email today from a company called NAVTEQ Cost of software from them is: £76 + £6.00 p&p.

QUOTE: NAVTEQ can currently provide the 2007/2008 version of navigation CD's for your NCDR 1100 system.

Please be aware however that although we can offer you the latest version, the functionality will not have changed, i.e. it will still not provide postcode search is that was not already possible, nor search at house number level. These are limitations of your satnav rather than the issue whether or not NAVTEQ has it in it's database.

What NAVTEQ also cannot provide is TMC. This is a commercially exploited service in the UK; please see your Vauxhall dealer or an electonics merchant to subscribe you to TMC.

Please visit www.navteq.com, page "map reporter" for a preview of our current navigation database and launch a search for the desired information, or other places of your interest. Again: please be aware this gives you a preview of our general database and does not necessarily reflect the possibilities of your satnav.

With kind regards,

NAVTEQ Customer Service Centre
PO Box 501
7300 AM APELDOORN
THE NETHERLANDS
International Toll Free Number: 00800 18 23 53 22
Fax Number: +31 555 433 947

NCDR 1100 Software updates. 2003. 1.6 Dual fuel. - Hamsafar
You can get the map CD from ebay, navteq, and maybe teleatlas. It is a SIEMENS unit. The software update CD is only available from Vauxhall, and they pretty dumb with such things, but it is on the Electronic Parts Catalogue.