W (00) 1.4 GLX - no indicators or windows - drew1103
I have developed a problem with my 206. The indicatirs have stopped working and so have the electric windows. I had an issue with the radio, so pulled the fuses to find out which one was for the radio. I think I have pulled a fuse for the BSI unit cos since then the problems have arisen. How do I get the rear cover off the BSI unit and is it simple enough to get reprogrammed?

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 07/02/2008 at 18:18

W (00) 1.4 GLX 206 PUG - no indicators or windows - Screwloose

You could try a soft re-boot of the BSI; but if it's corrupted it's software, you're likely to need the dealers for a complete new download and reconfiguration.
W (00) 1.4 GLX 206 PUG - no indicators or windows - drew1103
Thanks for that SCREWLOOSE. Do you know how to get the rear fusebox cover off to enable me to get at the BSI. I can't see any clips or screws to take out, but it seems to be well fixed.Also how do you do a 'soft reboot'?
W (00) 1.4 GLX 206 PUG - no indicators or windows - Screwloose

Why do you want to get it out? You can only re-programme it [if needed] in-situ.

As your dealer for the soft re-boot procedure; it's about half a page.
Apparerently there are fuses in the unit which could have gone, I need to get it out to check these.
Trying to get info from my dealer is like getting blood out of a stone!! They are going to charge me £60 +VAT to put it on a diagnostic machine, then £55 +VAT every hour over this AND they can't tell me how long it will be on the machine, could be an expensive bill (I'm banking on 3 to 4 hours min)
W (00) 1.4 GLX 206 PUG - no indicators or windows - peugeot 206 help me
hi my car has exactly the same problem could anyone help me i havent got a clue what to do
I needed a ne BSI conpter. Total cost including the diagnostic, £300.00. You'll need to get is done as there is no other way round it. Once done SELL THE CAR!!!!!