2001 1.8T check engine light with faults codes - j4jon
My parents have an A3 as above which has the check engine light on, although it seems to be running OK. I have used VAGCOM which has listed the following fault codes:

17705 - Pressure Drop between Turbo and Throttle Valve (check D.V.!)
P1297 - 35-00 - -
17545 - Fuel Trim: Bank 1 (Add): System too Rich
P1137 - 35-00 - -

The DV has been replaced along with all 4 coil packs and the air mass meter (MAF). If the codes are cleared it takes about 10 days for the engine light to come back on, and the same codes to come back.
Any idea on what I should be checking now?
I've heard that it may be the lambda sensor or possibly the temperature sensor, is it possible to test either of these?
2001 1.8T check engine light with faults codes - clachnacudden
Like mate,

Good luck with this..

Clach (Audi-sport)
2001 1.8T check engine light with faults codes - Screwloose
j4jon

If you've changed the diverter valve/shut-off valve; then check every inch of the turbo pipework and the intercooler for oil stains that might betray a broken clip or chafed hose.

Then clean the throttle body meticulously with brake cleaner and a tiny toothbrush; clear learned values, re-adapt the throttle body and take it from there.

It's running too rich at idle [additive] so it could just be a clagged TB; but check the coolant temp in live-data.
2001 1.8T check engine light with faults codes - j4jon
Thanks for that i'll try to clean the TB and check the coolant temp at the weekend. I'll post back with the results.