Rover no more - Collos25
Having parked the car on friday for a morning in the office I returned to it to find a police car and three tow trucks some nice person who the police have yet to apprehend although they know who he is decided to use his brothers car and ran into three parked cars,all three plus the car he was driving are now scrap so I have now to go through all the insurance and legal stuff.I have put the car on SORN now got to spend a day going to local tax office to get the personnel plate put on redemption.I can't keep a car when I want I had really fallen in love with it having done the brakes ,cam belt and head gasget with the intention of keeping it.So I spent Saturday trying to find a 75 tourer or ZTT that was in the same condition and same low miles mission impossible people were wanting 5k for rough high milers and as there are none coming in from lease I gave up and bought a two year old Signum 2.2 elegance from my usual source plus I have got a dose of flu its not been my weekend.I got a Chevrolet lancetta as a hire car it is horrible I am glad it goes back today.
Rover no more - Clanger
Hard luck. Let us know how you get on with the Signum.
Rover no more - barchettaman
Bad luck Andy - hope it all works out OK.
Should be able to find a cheap LHD one in Dresden though, or are you back in the UK these days?
Rover no more - Collos25
There are some unregistered 75 estates in Dresden they want full retail.
Rover no more - cheddar
Bad news Andy, the 75 was a 1.8 IIRC, the 2.2 Sig will feel much more punchy though far less characterful, must say I would quite like a 75 estate or ZT-T though it would have to be a diesel or 2.5 V6, even the 1.8T I drove a couple of years ago was no ball of fire.