Omega prices - john brunner
I am looking to buy an Omega Estate Auto and have seen two for sale:
Elite 99S 27K at £11,000 with Network Q warranty from a Vauxhall dealer,
CDX 99V 15K at £11,000 from an reliable independant.
Allowing for the mileages, these are respectively £960 and £500 above Parker's A1 prices.
I would much appreciate any feedback from HJ as regards the validity of these prices.
Omega prices - Monaro
I am certainly no expert but when I looked at these prices they seemed a bit high.
Just as a comparison, motorpoint have Omega 2.6 CD Automatic Estates for £11999 on a '51' plate with 12k miles. Or for £12999 they have a CDX on '51' with about 15k. They obviously seem to have the mileage to suggest they are ex-rentals but I seem to remember HJ saying that this shoudln't put you off them. And these have the newer 2.6 engine.
Paul C
Omega prices - Vansboy
Just had the same task, to source for a customer,proved VERY hard to find low miles!
Plenty with high & astronomical miles!!
Could have had 00V 2.5 CDX Star Silver 48000 miles, with leather, but manual, £9500.
Ended up with 00V 2.0 GLS Satin Red 18000 miles, cloth, but enough toys for our customer, £8400.
As he was swapping in a K plate 2.0 manual he was quite OK with performance from small engine & liked the sports mode on the 'box!!
Best check spec you need-pointless paying over the top if you don't want a fully loaded car.
Mark