Cap or Glasses - BobL
Which is the reliable guide for a dealer trade in
The car in question is Renault Scenic 1.9dci dynamique 11/04 (standard apart from sliding centre console) metallic red, 32k, Full renault history serviced more than shedule dictates.
no previous owners. excellent condition
Cap or Glasses - bell boy
i use black book and prefer it
just looked up your car as i didnt in your previous thread and have to say the prices you were given over there were very fair
dont forget a dealer can make a book say what he wants if he doesnt want to deal

not much help really am i ,sorry
Cap or Glasses - pd
CAP says 6175-6675.
Cap or Glasses - jacks
approx. 6500 as I said on the other thread.

but a lot depends on what you are buying and the price of that car, I'd try to get a few quotes as the "guides" are exactly that = guides. Local market, and how hard you haggle are also factors. Having said that I think you would do well to get much more than the 65/66 quoted by CAP & Glass's in a part ex when buying at a "real" price . By that I mean at a realistic buy price and not a main dealer sticker price on a S/H car or a list price on a new model where a discount is available. If you are buying new something like the WhatCar target price or a couple of broker quotes will give an indication of the real price.

Out of interest - what are you thinking of buying?

J
Cap or Glasses - BobL
Looking at possibly changing the Scenic for a used Audi A3 2.0 TDi SE 5 DOOR (around 18 months / 2 years old). Have looked at main dealer but they want all the money and I suspect will only offer book for my scenic. Thinking about selling privately or even buying privately depending on the figures involved