How many are left? - stunorthants26
Is there an easy way of finding out how many of certain models are left in circulation?

I fancy something unusual but dont want to set my heart on a car if there are literally a handful left.

I often read that there are X amount of this car and that left on the road - who do they ask to find this out?
How many are left? - mfarrow
Usually Charles/Smoking Chaz or whatever he's called now pipes up with it. He never says where he gets his info though!

--------------
Mike Farrow
How many are left? - retgwte
stick a freedom of information act request into the dvla

How many are left? - Chris M
Presumably the 'barn finds' will no longer be on the DVLA records.
How many are left? - BazzaBear {P}
Good question. I'd be very interested to know how many 156 GTA SW's there are on the road. I know that 104 were sold originally in the UK. The nature of the car suggests that one or two might have left it in the intervening period.
How many are left? - boxsterboy
You can find out, presumably from DVLA, because I sometimes see it quoted in press that there are only, say 5,000 of car X left on the road out of 750,000 sold.
How many are left? - moonshine {P}

I would love to know how many Mk2 supras are left. Maybe we could compile a list of cars and submit a joint request to the DVLA? Provided we don't over do it they may be willing to help. I would be happy to pay a small admin fee for it.
How many are left? - 1066
im looking for an 80s car. i would love to know how many are left of certain brands. a few pounds each to get a list of say 25-50 cars would be great
How many are left? - stunorthants26
I recall speaking with a member of the Rover SD1 club who was saying that the rarest model was the diesel with less than 20 still about, next up was the 2000 with just over 100 still listed, then I think the 2300 which was in the hundreds, as was the 2600. The V8 is the one that is still around in highish numbers.

It made me chuckle because I missed an opportunity back in '98 to buy a mint 2000 model but passed it up because I was 18 and my dad would have blown his gasket! Wish I had now, I drove it and loved it.

My guess was that maybe the club had put in a request or something. Never did ask.
How many are left? - Avant
I read somewhere that there were only (if I remember correctly) 28 Chrysler / Talbot Horizons left. I still wouldn't want one.
How many are left? - J Bonington Jagworth
"28 Chrysler / Talbot Horizons left"

That many?!
How many are left? - johnsnc
It's that Chrysler Avenger that you are hankering after isn't it .....
How many are left? - Chris White
Ahhh, then you'll be wanting this 'one mean Ratrod of a Chrysler Avenger',

tinyurl.com/39emht

How many are left? - Brian Tryzers
Someone near me keeps a Talbot Samba. I don't think I've seen it actually move but it's still in one piece.
How many are left? - normd2
you want unusual? here you go, although I suspect there aren't that many around....

tinyurl.com/28vgjz
How many are left? - boxsterboy
I suspect there aren't that many around....

>>

Thank goodness for that ! I hate these 2CV pink fluffy diceations (IMHO, and speaking as a 2CV owner!
How many are left? - Lud
Best looking Avenger I've ever seen and the only one I've ever remotely fancied.

Wonder if that engine is as good as it looks?
How many are left? - Pugugly {P}
Certainly sounds like it - big valve head and twin Webers...this is starting to look like an e-bay thread.