How many cars have sliding rear seats? - tyro
Out of idle curiousity, how many cars have sliding rear seats that allow one to choose between giving more knee room to back seat passengers, and creating more room in the boot?

I have encountered these on the Nissan Micra and Toyota Yaris, and thought it was a great idea - but I gather that not many manufacturers are taking up the idea.
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - Glaikit Wee Scunner {P}
2001 Mazda 323F had it. Was not worth while as the few inches travel made little perceived difference to boot space. Folding the split rear seat was much more effective for larger loads.
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - tyro
Was not worth while as the few inches travel made little perceived difference to boot space.

Good point. If a car does have it, the question to ask is "How much travel?"
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - Botchit, Soddem & Leggit
Addition to list...

Nissan Micra
Toyota Yaris
Renault Scenic II (3 seats independently adjustable)
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - Xileno {P}
Modus, Cit ZX.
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - Chris M
The C Max has, which is the reason I bought it.

And of course I like a car that rattles more than any other car I've owned in the last 20 years!
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - Marcusjay
My smart forfour has sliding rear seats, i think the Mitsubishi Colt does too.

First car i have had with them, do find it pretty useful as rarely have rear seat passengers but often quite a bit of luggage.
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - SpamCan61 {P}
Zafira A, and presumably B. The middle seats fold up against the front seats if so desired.
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - Dynamic Dave
Meriva & Signum.
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - a900ss
In the Zafira, all the second row of seats all slide together.

The S-Max also has sliding seats but they eash slide individually. I guess they slide approx 8 inches fore and aft.
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - NARU
Honda CR-V
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - Bill Payer
Mitsubishi Colt.
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - Old Steve
Honda CR-V

Which also individually recline.

Another neat rear seat function, is the "Cinema" style fitted in the Honda Civic.

Old Steve
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - Ruperts Trooper
I've always thought that a sliding rear seat would be excellent in small cars to give more flexibility in the compromise between passenger room and luggage space.

The Vauxhall Signum rear seats are moveable and there's an extra-cost option on the Astra Estate to do the same thing.
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - Collos25
Peugeot 1007
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - Ravenger
There's a particular rattle in my C-Max which only occurs when someone's sitting in the rear left passenger seat when it's slid back. Ironic, because like Chris the sliding seats were one of the main reasons I bought the car!
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - wazza
Mazda 5 has independent/separate rear seats. This means you can move one forward and leave the other in it's original position
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - 1066
Nissan Note does
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - paulb {P}
Current-model Panda does if you order the split-folding rear seat - I think. We didn't on ours.
How many cars have sliding rear seats? - Steve Pearce
Standard Xsara Picasso allows for the centre rear seat to slide. The Exclusive version adds this to the other two seats too.